Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Planned power outage? What is this?

Usually maintenance on the grid somewhere

giphy.webp

Do roses grow well in pots? I have quite a few empty pots sitting around I want to put some plants in.

I've got a couple of them in pots .
The pots a massive tho ...

Ones a wepping rose .
The pot from Greece cost more than I wanted to pay ,..but I really like the pot .

Ask our expert in MP...

Do roses grow well in pots? I have quite a few empty pots sitting around I want to put some plants in.
Yep they will grow in pots but not too small a pot. They need good sunlight too, make sure the pot has drain holes otherwise you’ll have root rot issues.

Yep they will grow in pots but not too small a pot. They need good sunlight too, make sure the pot has drain holes otherwise you’ll have root rot issues.

Don't they like blood and blood etc ...
Not too many plants taking away all the good soil from them.

Don't they like blood and blood etc ...
Not too many plants taking away all the good soil from them.
When I kept roses I always used sudden impact for roses, it was the best fertiliser. Most plants except Australian plants like blood and bone

I used seasole last spring ..
Had so much color when the plants bloomed.
Seasol is a root conditioner and health tonic , helps get the plant healthy underground but it doesn’t provide the nutrients, that’s why you also need to fertilise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely printing is redundant in 2024?! Can't remember the last thing I printed

Probably something with shares that should be digital but needed a wet signature for archaic finance governance reasons but no practical need...

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back