Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm down 12kg since Australia Day. 1 or 2 to go. Are you aiming for much more?
20 more and I’ll be content , 30 would be awesome, 40 more is what science says is good for my height but I call bullshit

20 more and I’ll be content , 30 would be awesome, 40 more is what science says is good for my height but I call bullshit
Just get to the point where you feel comfortable, in your clothes and with your mobility and flexibility. You’re going well 👍

I’d like to lose another 5-10 to get back to where I was about 6 years ago, where I couldn’t possibly have got any thinner and yet ‘science’ says I was still 10kgs overweight…

20 more and I’ll be content , 30 would be awesome, 40if more is what science says is good for my height but I call bullshit
if "the science" is BMI then yeah its not sciences its an insurance actuary table

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about those wasted years .
what were they like?

i had tickets before the whole covid thing and that tours set list was excellent as it was the back to the future past tour with large amounts of older stuff
then the shit hit the fan and when they announced this one they obviously changed the set due to senjitsu coming out and i was disappointed so never grabbed tickets

Two year old went off to the in laws yesterday morning and isn't back until later this arvo. Been able to get so much done - did both lawns and weeding, washed the car, mopped, and went out to dinner with my wife. The fact it's glorious weather as well is the cherry on top.

Two year old went off to the in laws yesterday morning and isn't back until later this arvo. Been able to get so much done - did both lawns and weeding, washed the car, mopped, and went out to dinner with my wife. The fact it's glorious weather as well is the cherry on top.
Gahhh I dropped my kids off at my mum's yesterday. Normally I pick them up after lunch the next day but my brother ALSO dropped HIS kids off so my parents had 4 (ages 9, 7, 5, and 3) so I gotta pick them up right now. I had so many plans for this morning lol

Gahhh I dropped my kids off at my mum's yesterday. Normally I pick them up after lunch the next day but my brother ALSO dropped HIS kids off so my parents had 4 (ages 9, 7, 5, and 3) so I gotta pick them up right now. I had so many plans for this morning lol
Sucks to be you

Season 2 Shrug GIF by The Office

what were they like?

i had tickets before the whole covid thing and that tours set list was excellent as it was the back to the future past tour with large amounts of older stuff
then the shit hit the fan and when they announced this one they obviously changed the set due to senjitsu coming out and i was disappointed so never grabbed tickets

Hmmmm.
Like your having sexy time , she finished..but you haven't finished yet.
Leaving you wanting more..

Left a few hits in the cardboard..I like what they did ...
I think they game on about 10 to 9..knocked of 10.45.

I wonder if the set list was much different the next night.

A month ago a P plater on a moped blatantly ran a red light next to me and I sent the dash cam footage to the police.

Just got a call from the police telling me they know who it was and will be sending him a ticket!

Has made my day.

**** him, it wasn't an accidental run the light.

He was next to me edging to go for and went just after an oncoming car turned across the road whilst the lights were still red.
Good on ya, so many knobs running red lights these days it actually angers me

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back