Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry but how is this a dick move?

He blatantly broke the law, could have seriously injured someone, or himself. Why should he not be punished?
I'm not a fan of the idea people are going to use dash cam footage to help cops revenue raise

I'm not a fan of the idea people are going to use dash cam footage to help cops revenue raise
You're pretty anti police so I guess this view is not surprising.

I'd sure hope you'd be anti speed cameras too if someone close to you was killed or maimed by a vehicle speeding.

Suppose you're against the anti phone cameras too. Cos being on your phone probably isn't a bad thing while you're driving anyway right?

You're pretty anti police so I guess this view is not surprising.

I'd sure hope you'd be anti speed cameras too if someone close to you was killed or maimed by a vehicle speeding.

Suppose you're against the anti phone cameras too. Cos being on your phone probably isn't a bad thing while you're driving anyway right?
Speed cameras don't save lives
Neither do phone cameras

Increased state surveillance of the population isn't good

I'm not going to support someone using dash cam footage to get someone else punished because it makes them feel good because i think that's dickhead behaviour

The guy running the red light also a dickhead

You want to make the roads safer train everyone how to drive properly

Make people have to do regular refreshers and tests

We do stuff all to really make sure people on the roads are good safe drivers

Neither do phone cameras

I'm not going to support someone using dash cam footage to get someone else punished because it makes them feel good because i think that's dickhead behaviour

Pretty sure when you go for your license if you run a red light it's an automatic fail, so "train everyone how to drive properly" how exactly?

You can't stop people from being absolute morons.

A month ago a P plater on a moped blatantly ran a red light next to me and I sent the dash cam footage to the police.

Just got a call from the police telling me they know who it was and will be sending him a ticket!

Has made my day.
Whenever I'm driving around town doing the speed limit and a car goes flying past me it always seems to have a P plate. I guess they're young and stupid but it pisses me off.

Neither do phone cameras

My four year old knows “red means stop”.

The early days of covid turned me from one of the cops biggest supporters to a member of the ACAB crowd.

Red light runners are a scourge in this part of the world - if I hadn't fluffed around starting off instead of my usual "green means GO! GO! GO!" a few months back I'd have been t-boned at full speed by some ****wit who went through on the red despite the other two lanes on that side being stopped. Anyone who sends dashcam footage to get those bastards pinged is a hero in my book.

Calling that revenue raising is a real w***er move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A month ago a P plater on a moped blatantly ran a red light next to me and I sent the dash cam footage to the police.

Just got a call from the police telling me they know who it was and will be sending him a ticket!

Has made my day.

Good work..👊👊.

Sorry but how is this a dick move?

He blatantly broke the law, could have seriously injured someone, or himself. Why should he not be punished?

This from someone who wanted to challenge their partners fine for using their mobile while driving and then a speeding fine

and fwiw, you did the right thing quotemokc
Running a red light is one of the most dangerous things you can do while driving. They may not mind dying, but those in the oncoming vehicle/bike don’t need to.

Saw a motor bike rider seriously injured because they came down the middle of the lanes and ran a very late Amber light. They didn’t realise a car was turning because all traffic had stopped and slammed into the side of it.

This from someone who wanted to challenge their partners fine for using their mobile while driving and then a speeding fine

and fwiw, you did the right thing quotemokc
Running a red light is one of the most dangerous things you can do while driving. They may not mind dying, but those in the oncoming vehicle/bike don’t need to.

Saw a motor bike rider seriously injured because they came down the middle of the lanes and ran a very late Amber light. They didn’t realise a car was turning because all traffic had stopped and slammed into the side of it.
Yes. That's me.

The phone was merely a query if it could be done or not.

Speeding was within a few months of the phone, but more than 12 months since her last fine.

I got one but it was my first so appealed and got off.
Is that a thing in Victoria?

Back paddock looking awesome
View attachment 2104914

I was blinded by the sharp army yellow hue. And im here for it.

Has made my day.

"if anything, you deserve a reward or something, like a trophy."

The early days of covid turned me from one of the cops biggest supporters to a member of the ACAB crowd.

Red light runners are a scourge in this part of the world - if I hadn't fluffed around starting off instead of my usual "green means GO! GO! GO!" a few months back I'd have been t-boned at full speed by some ****wit who went through on the red despite the other two lanes on that side being stopped. Anyone who sends dashcam footage to get those bastards pinged is a hero in my book.

Calling that revenue raising is a real w***er move.
like I said

I'm not a fan of the cop mentality of people

I don't speed or run red lights or anything so I'm not worried about getting done by someone with a dash cam

Its not the event of the red light which again, dick move to run a red light, dangerous to everyone involved

its bragging about getting someone done by the cops that I don't like

Complaine about someone helping the cops .

But your BF police .

LoL never change 🤣🤣.
yeah its amazing how many people can't tell the difference between a forum moderator and actual cops

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back