Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

What is his or her name pls?
The place where we got him from call their dogs things associated with the colour. Black dog is Miss Licorice, black and white is Mr Oreo etc. He was Mr Coffee. So, we thought of names associated with coffee and came up with Joe - as in cup of joe. That evolved into Joey.

The place where we got him from call their dogs things associated with the colour. Black dog is Miss Licorice, black and white is Mr Oreo etc. He was Mr Coffee. So, we thought of names associated with coffee and came up with Joe - as in cup of joe. That evolved into Joey.
Comes with his own epic Dylan tune although you probably don't want to let him listen to the last bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, you think the second you pass a driving test, that makes you a competent driver?
Yeah not like the first few years of driving are statistically the most dangerous is it

There is so much difference between what is required to pass the test and being a good driver

So much you could be taught to make you safer if something goes wrong but no it's just checking your mirrors and Speedo every few seconds and keeping both hands on the wheel

An eye test and a road rules test

And then as long as you don't lose your licence or fail to renew it, we'll never check on you again

Yeah not like the first few years of driving are statistically the most dangerous is it

There is so much difference between what is required to pass the test and being a good driver

So much you could be taught to make you safer if something goes wrong but no it's just checking your mirrors and Speedo every few seconds and keeping both hands on the wheel

An eye test and a road rules test

And then as long as you don't lose your licence or fail to renew it, we'll never check on you again
They don't even take you on the freeway for the test.

They don't even take you on the freeway for the test.
when my old man got his bike license it was go down to the local cop shop
ride up the end of the street and come back without falling off while the cop stood and watched

do that and you got your license

Coming home from the bakery and seeing the bin truck a few streets from mine, forgot to put the bins out but made it home in time.

How to you put them out with an ice cream in each hand..

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back