Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Gillespie getting a double ton.

It came up on my youtube algorithm.

There have been more attacking, more important, more clutch, more match winning, more beautiful and better knocks but Dizzys double ton is still one of the best batting performances I have seen.

It's just so enjoyable.

Jason Gillespie getting a double ton.

It came up on my youtube algorithm.

There have been more attacking, more important, more clutch, more match winning, more beautiful and better knocks but Dizzys double ton is still one of the best batting performances I have seen.

It's just so enjoyable.

One of the all time great sport trivia questions is "Who's unbeaten double century was evidently not enough for him to ever play test cricket for Australia again."

One of the all time great sport trivia questions is "Who's unbeaten double century was evidently not enough for him to ever play test cricket for Australia again."
My favourite is, name the three England captains who played for Scampaignerhorpe FC?
Ray Clemence, Kevin Keegan and Ian Botham

My favourite is, name the three England captains who played for Scampaignerhorpe FC?
Ray Clemence, Kevin Keegan and Ian Botham

This is big footy at it's very best :D

I’m a huge procrastinator and self sabotage a lot of opportunities. The other morning I decided to get up at 4am to photograph this and so glad I did. This is Comet Tsuchinshan-ATLAS

View attachment IMG_5367.webp

I’m a huge procrastinator and self sabotage a lot of opportunities. The other morning I decided to get up at 4am to photograph this and so glad I did. This is Comet Tsuchinshan-ATLAS

View attachment 2133765

Beastie boys likes this :moustache: .

Did my tax return late last night. Due for a nice refund.

Woke up this morning thinking oh shit the donation I claimed for must have been taken as $6969 instead of the actual $69.69 (to send Bonz to the other side of the world).

Just checked and no, it was $69.69 and my refund is correct. :cool:

Did my tax return late last night. Due for a nice refund.

Woke up this morning thinking oh shit the donation I claimed for must have been taken as $6969 instead of the actual $69.69 (to send Bonz to the other side of the world).

Just checked and no, it was $69.69 and my refund is correct. :cool:
Phew!

I once told the person doing my tax return that my bank interest was twenty-one sixty-five and she entered it as $21.65, instead of $2,165 which was what I meant 😳. Got away with it, it was before they had started cross-checking with the institutions 🤭

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back