Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve never seen a bloke wear so many bad fitting suits in my life. It’s like his body shape forbids a good fit

I have a similar body shape to Robbo and have had trouble getting a good fit with suits, if the jacket is a good fit then the pants are usually too big or too long or if the pants are a good fit the jacket is too small, you usually need to get one of them adjusted.

It's more important to get the right fitting jacket though as it's easier to get the pants adjusted and the pants are under the desk.

Robbo didn't seem to get anything adjusted though and just rolled with a bad fitting suit straight off the rack, not his fault though as most suits are made for the Gerard Whateley types not the Robbo types.

The first suit I bought for my first office job was a navy blue suit on my dad's advice as he said black suits were only for funerals.

I felt like a dickhead though as the other guys in the office were wearing black suits so I bought one to fit in even though it didn't fit as well as my more expensive navy blue suit, I also bought one of those olive green suits that were all the rage in the late 90s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back