Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I know the medical system in our country gets a bad wrap but the last couple of weeks has shown how good we have it.

My wife's hairdresser found a spot on her scalp 2 weeks ago on a Saturday. We were able to get her into a GP appointment first thing on the Monday, referral straight to a dermatologist and appointment booked in on the Tuesday.

Dermatologist found a couple of other spots which she wasn't happy with so booked in a biopsy on the Friday.

Results the following Tuesday and appointment with a plastic surgeon to remove the spots on the Wednesday and now booked in for surgery this coming Monday.

All done in just over two weeks.

I know this isn't everyone's experience with our medical system but I shudder to think what would happen if we lived in the states and how much it would cost us.
I can't fault it at the moment, I had a doctor's appointment on a Monday morning, he told me to get a EKG, which I did 20 mins later, doctor had the results next day and called me and told me I had to see a cardiologist and he had already booked a appointment me for the next morning, no one believes me how quick it all happened

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back