Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's his stuff like? I quite like a lot of Wynton's stuff, as unfashionable as that is to admit. I have sort of been meaning to check out Branford because I love sax. My knowledge of jazz is pretty sketchy.

What's his stuff like? I quite like a lot of Wynton's stuff, as unfashionable as that is to admit. I have sort of been meaning to check out Branford because I love sax. My knowledge of jazz is pretty sketchy.
I'm pretty much a neophyte when it comes to jazz too, aside from a few of my old man's old Dave Brubeck and Miles Davis LP's I've not had a lot of exposure to it. But I've subscribed to MOG music streaming recently and have been getting into some of Branford's stuff and he really rocks. I don't know enough about jazz to know whether what he does is considered ground breaking, but to my uneducated honky ear it sounds pretty damn fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give her a rating on the scale :p

I'm a she, and he is a he.

And I give him an 8.5. Body lets him down a tiny bit (or at least what I imagine it would be, its not like ive seen him.... yeah) anyway, he's def got a cute face.

And the smile. Smile just kills me. -sigh-

And I give him an 8.5. Body lets him down a tiny bit (or at least what I imagine it would be, its not like ive seen him.... yeah) anyway, he's def got a cute face.

I'm a sucker for a good smile too.

Sounds like a solid 1 on the binary scale!

Random Simpsons quotes in threads. There's been quite a few lately.

To whoever keeps doing them (I can't keep track) - thankyou!

Saturday night is about to commence?

nah man, been having beers throughout the day just to level out, but think i just had my last one and i still haven't slept. looking forward to that really. the phone is going off tonight. gonna close the curtains and just gonna sleep till i wake up - no alarms, no sun streaming through the windows, no training. you need that every few weeks.

all things considered i feel pretty good, but if i went out tonight i'd be a fair chance to hit a massive brick wall at a moments notice aye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back