Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

I think - could be wrong; often am - I think that craigos was implying Culture to be a white monoculture.
He was doing the dumb "culture is brown people" thing.

So dumb. So, so, so dumb.

Just white bread 1950's, dumb bogan shit.

As expected.

People and Culture. lol. Every single HR person I have ever met has been white.

Can't wait to rebrand Forklift Drivers to Lifting Engineers.
I used to like pointing out to our P&C team that they were the least gender diverse department in the whole company - 100% women.
They've since got a male Executive, but still 100% straight and white. Not ticking any diversity boxes there.

I think - could be wrong; often am - I think that craigos was implying Culture to be a white monoculture.

My experience is different - the most useless, incompetent, waste of oxygen HR person I have ever had the misfortune to be involved with was an Indian chick. And her boss - the most vicious, uncaring, man-hating, corporate sociopath HR director - was definitely white. Maybe that department is the multicultural exception that proves the rule?
I have dealt with quite a few HR from the sub continent as well as virtually every ethic background here in Australia (Italian, Lebanese, Chinese etc).

Some in different roles, but it's not the domain of "whitey", far from it these days.

If I recall correctly, recent population statistics only show 'Australian' as just over a quarter of the population (roughly the same claim Enlgish) so no idea where the assertion would come from, one would assume %'s would apply to the same Ethnic mix as the population generally.

The amount of people on Facebook complaining about places like Red Rooster and KFC using cabbage rather than lettuce. Seriously? First world problems. Also when did Red Rooster become mostly fried chicken? The drawing point of Red Rooster was always that it was a healthier alternative to KFC.

I was in Qld over the last couple of weeks (GC & Sunshine Coast), and while I’ve visited the area on numerous occasions this was the first time I’ve actually been behind the wheel up there

I found it so easy, that for the most part drivers would considerate of other drivers, those on the motorways moving right where possible to allow merging traffic in and that they generally understood how to use a roundabout - which is a good thing on the Sunshine Coast as there’s barely any traffic lights but more roundabouts than I remember in Canberra

It was also the little things which I took some delight in - using an indicator when there’s the ”form 1 lane” signage - don’t get that enough down in Vic with entitled drivers deciding that others should just know what their intentions are
Intentions should be obvious, no? Whoever has their nose in front has right of way.

Intentions should be obvious, no? Whoever has their nose in front has right of way.

Not always - other drivers shouldn't have to make an assumption as to the intentions of other drivers, especially as it's not always as simple as "driver with nose in front as right of way"

Driving to work in the morning, I regularly drive through an intersection that has 2 right turn lanes and a short distance around the corner the left lane ends merging into the right lane, but at the same place as the merge is a street on the left - I've seen cars in the left lane after the turn not indicate when they're going to turn left into the street which leaves you guessing as to what they're doing, while I regularly see those drivers who are meant to indicate they're merging across (there's dotted lines & the lane ends) not do anything & basically drive down the bike lane until they force themselves in

Surely as drivers one of the first things we learn very early when getting behind the wheel is to never assume what another drivers intentions are or drive in a manner where others should have to assume our intentions - because while we may think they should be obvious, there's plenty of idiots on the road who will do the complete opposite

Last edited:
He was doing the dumb "culture is brown people" thing.

So dumb. So, so, so dumb.

Just white bread 1950's, dumb bogan s**t.

As expected.
I like how you know exactly what I was doing. You do realise I am not white and was not born in this country, right?

Talk about some white bread bogan shit dressed up as potato salad. Twat.

I like how you know exactly what I was doing. You do realise I am not white and was not born in this country, right?

Talk about some white bread bogan s**t dressed up as potato salad. Twat.
You were doing it you dork.

If you weren't, you should PROBABLY be more careful with your words.

We have posters stuck to the inside of WC cubicle doors directing people not to shit on the floor. If not for HR committees, we wouldn't have those.

You folks are being too harsh on our associates from HR

We have posters stuck to the inside of WC cubicle doors directing people not to s**t on the floor. If not for HR committees, we wouldn't have those.

It's probably because someone shat on the floor.

We have posters stuck to the inside of WC cubicle doors directing people not to s**t on the floor. If not for HR committees, we wouldn't have those.

And there's reasons for those posters

It's not like someone just had a spontaneous idea one-day to advertise/promote what not to do in the bathroom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And how many times did it happen before it was decided signs were needed?

With the state of some public toilets it wouldn't surprise me if it happened on multiple occasions.

I’ve no clue what mens toilets are like but the state of woman's toilets are at times absolutely disgusting so I’m not surprised signs need to be put up - couldn’t begin to describe some of the things you see. It leaves you wondering what their toilet at home must look like

You were doing it you dork.

If you weren't, you should PROBABLY be more careful with your words.
You seem so insecure about how you grew up for some reason. The white bogans you constantly hate on are by far some of the nicest people I have ever met, shirt off their back and all. Just because they, ignorantly, aren't as across all issues as you may be it doesn't mean these people are monsters.

In my experience they are the people that do more in the community than anyone else. Treating everyone the same, other than treating everyone differently because of who they are, where they come from and what sexuality they are.

I’ve no clue what mens toilets are like but the state of woman's toilets are at times absolutely disgusting so I’m not surprised signs need to be put up - couldn’t begin to describe some of the things you see. It leaves you wondering what their toilet at home must look like

Piss on the ground with a unflushed turd is something you can bank on. Or a strong scented piss trough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back