Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

No they arent. The us, new zealand, canada and western europe are far more expensive.
Cant talk to the others too much. That’s definitely not the case in Canada though. Can usually grab a cheap pint in the States as well. Exchange hurts a bit though.

Lol 15 dollars is cheap. Ive often paid 50 dollars plus for cocktails and glasses of wine overseas in aud terms.
ok Crowie

I don’t drink but if I did I’d still find it hard to justify spending $15 on a drink, utterly ridiculous amount of money.
I drink ...well duh.

But at an event like day on the green etc they only have limited about of section.
But they all expensive not even pint size but pint prices.
Scotch etc in little cans .

End of the night everyone is drunk AF...

At guns n roses 15$ for a can of Jim beam..
I was talking to the couple next to me ..the lady spill some .
I said there goes 80 cents.. 😂.

Sometimes it doesn't matter the price they will pay.

My mother is giving me the shits.

She had her 3rd stroke a couple of years ago and the brain just hasn't been the same since. She just does stuff that makes no sense at times.

Today I post a picture at the footy. My mate liked it. Somehow she interpreted it as my mate being with me.

She's so frustrating to deal with at times.

No they arent. The us, new zealand, canada and western europe are far more expensive.

The US had cartons of beer in supermarkets for under 10 bucks when I was there, bar prices for beer were cheaper there too.

The UK is also cheaper for beer with pints costing around 3 or 4 quid which is cheaper than here even with the exchange rate.

Most European countries were cheaper for booze than here too, Sweden was the only country I went to that was as expensive.

They tax the hell out of booze in Sweden like they do here and the Swedes do pre-drinks before going out like people do here.

She had her 3rd stroke a couple of years ago and the brain just hasn't been the same since. She just does stuff that makes no sense at times.

Today I post a picture at the footy. My mate liked it. Somehow she interpreted it as my mate being with me.

Don’t be an ahole.

I'm sure it's frustrating that she's not as sharp as she used to be, but it's probably more frustrating for her. Try to give her some grace, you only have one mum :heart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure it's frustrating that she's not as sharp as she used to be, but it's probably more frustrating for her. Try to give her some grace, you only have one mum :heart:
Don't worry Mebby I do care for her greatly.

Like a footy team frustrations get the better of you. This is one of those times

The US had cartons of beer in supermarkets for under 10 bucks when I was there, bar prices for beer were cheaper there too.

The UK is also cheaper for beer with pints costing around 3 or 4 quid which is cheaper than here even with the exchange rate.

Most European countries were cheaper for booze than here too, Sweden was the only country I went to that was as expensive.

They tax the hell out of booze in Sweden like they do here and the Swedes do pre-drinks before going out like people do here.
True but you havent travelled since 1997

Remove this Banner Ad

Back