Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

I left my job a few months back - on my farewell card (organised the day before I left 🙄), the big boss wrote, "been great working with you the last two years"

All good except I worked there 3 years - and they wonder why I walked
You know what i got?

so-thats-it-after20years-so-long.gif

I was with a crowd that shall remain nameless but looks remarkably like Construct Traffic for 15 months. On my last day I said farewell to the boss and held my hand out and he just looked at me before belatedly going "oh" and giving a perfunctory shake.

**** people like that.
Entitled ****ers.

You know what i got?

so-thats-it-after20years-so-long.gif

I did the right thing with giving notice, but I know that if when speaking to the boss to let them know I was moving on, that if I said I was finishing my shift in 10 minutes & not coming back, they would have said ok and not given a shit

15 years myself and don't expect or want anything. This is purely a business transaction. They pay me and I do my job.

Co workers who ask you sign cards for other co workers

I don't give a shit that lazy loud mouth found someone desperate enough to bang her and I'm not signing your stupid parental leave card

Hate the ones that hit you up for $$ toward xyz gift

I used to be yeah ok sure
These days i'm like HELL NO the person is a campaigner.

Probably getting to the point where I need a bit more coin though.
And that's the ****ing stupid thing about it. Rather than pay accordingly, they'll ignore you until you leave for greener pastures and then they'll have to pay more to replace you, or pay the same for someone with far less skills and institutional knowledge.

See it all the time, been on the receiving end too.

The better at your job you are, the less you are respected and the more you are just taken for granted

11 years and I’m just about done

I’ve noticed my language has changed and I’ve become quite contemptuous towards management and borderline rude with responses - just speak my mind these days

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back