Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Posted this four years ago and still valid:

Went to a cafe near Albury. Ten minutes before our order was taken and then sat like idiots with no coffee for over 20 minutes. Went in to find out wtf they were, oh you were pushed down the queue because takeaways. After 45 minutes went in to pay for the coffee and tell them where to stick our unarrived breakfast and while I was waiting to be served they dished it up. Cooking one order at a time. Pathetic.
I really hate it when you order food and coffee and the coffee comes straight away and the food 15 minutes later. I want my food WITH my coffee :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been pretty busy at work closing out the term/start of new term.

Had to sort 210 or so envelopes with paperwork and labels yesterday, colleague asked if I wanted help. I said not at the moment, but will let you know. She came back out about 30 minutes later and I asked if she could help me. She said she couldn't because she was starting what someone else had asked her to do. Sure, no worries I thought. I see her in another 20 or so minutes sitting on a desk talking to another colleague about school holidays. I asked for help again, I got a response of something along the lines of "Oh, no, I need to go and do what I was doing before." OK, whatever. Hops off the desk and THEN PROCEEDS TO TALK TO ANOTHER TWO COLLEAGUES.

I was filthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back