Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Claims to be about free speech

Cries when someone exercises it

The anti cancel culture & pro free speech brigade are all for those things, until such time that someone says something they don't agree with

And then suddenly it's all about to cancel said person/people they disagree with and free speech is never mentioned

The anti cancel culture & pro free speech brigade are all for those things, until such time that someone says something they don't agree with

And then suddenly it's all about to cancel said person/people they disagree with and free speech is never mentioned
Trump's staging of the assassination has the right all messed up! They're brains are exploding

Babet was big into free speech when he refused to take the video of the pretend Bishop in Sydney getting stabbed off his Twitter.

Slightly different.

What is “pretend” about the bishop?
He was born Robert Shlimon, he was suspended from the established church so made up his own branch which obviously he's the head of. The only place you'll find that actually recognises him as a bishop is his own church.

This dead shit. The concert in Newcastle was cancelled tonight. I'm hoping Melbourne will still go ahead as I have tickets for that.

View attachment 2050264

I thought this was weak as piss by Jack Black, then again I don't know what sort of pressure he might have been under as a famous American, maybe it's on advice from his manager or something.

Anyway I hope you get to see them, that would be a ****ed way to miss out on a concert.

I don't really get the big deal tbh. Distasteful? Absolutely. Career destroying? Come on...
People want to kill them both over this

Says more about them really. It's a comment which is pretty ordinary but it's just a comment. Wasn't the first and won't be the last to say something like that.
I'm saying that there are two things going on

Jack probably getting pressure if he wants to keep being active in hollywood

the actual risk that some chud is going to rock up a a show and try and shoot them

lower risk here of course but good luck walking on a stage in the states for a while

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two things
  • JB may really have not known Kyle was going to say that and it genuinely does offend him/clash with his personal beliefs. I cant ****ing stand Trump but i wouldnt wish him dead either. His reaction might be genuine and he feels this is something he and Gass cant reconcile over
  • American politics and the divisiveness of it is pretty full on. JB might actually just be terrified of retribution for him and his family, which i again wouldnt blame him for

Gass' gag didnt personally offend me (albeit i think its pretty poor taste) but im not gonna think any less of Black for his response.

They have a song about Trump being in the KKK so its not like anyone should have thought they were fans of him before

I think if Jack is ending Tenacious D over the comment its piss weak, not a fan of him throwing Kyle under the bus the way he has

But i'm not shocked the tour is over and I doubt they'd be getting on stage for a while after this even if they stay together

I'm saying that there are two things going on

Jack probably getting pressure if he wants to keep being active in hollywood

the actual risk that some chud is going to rock up a a show and try and shoot them

lower risk here of course but good luck walking on a stage in the states for a while
Oh I definitely wouldn't be walking onto a stage in the US anytime soon but I really don't see the issue with continuing this tour.

Either way, they have obviously cancelled. Disappointing for all stakeholders really.

Oh I definitely wouldn't be walking onto a stage in the US anytime soon but I really don't see the issue with continuing this tour.

Either way, they have obviously cancelled. Disappointing for all stakeholders really.
Well I'm guessing Jack got a phonecall or two and it trying to save his career outside of the band

Plus he's been part of the Biden campaign

Mice that leave poo in your work coffee cup but you don’t realise until you’ve made the coffee and are wondering why the coffee isn’t dissolving

Mice that leave poo in your work coffee cup but you don’t realise until you’ve made the coffee and are wondering why the coffee isn’t dissolving
Basketball Wives Ugh GIF by VH1

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back