Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

American swimmers at the olympics finishing races with purple faces. Why? "Asthma" gives them a therapeutic exemption to massively dose Ventolin before the start. Ventolin is a bronchodilator - it opens up the airways in the lungs for greater airflow and oxygen absorption. But not cheating, oh no.

Now this statement from the World Anti-Doping Agency:

View attachment 2072865

I believe this has happened in the UFC, Jon Jones was at least given a lighter sentence for passing on information after he pissed hot.

And on the ventolin there was a fight on the Contender series where a (very tired) Greg Hardy used a ventolin after the second round. I didn't know it was illegal at the time, anyway Hardy won but it was ruled a no contest in the end.

The US cheating at sports?

I'm shocked, they definitely don't have a decades long history of doing this over and over again while complaining that the Russians and Chinese do it and that its unfair to their "clean" athletes

I’m not getting to outraged - couple of Australian swimmers had me asking WTF was going on with their chests when they finished their race

Maybe it’s the same practice

Lucky Pan Zhanle didn’t join the ventolin party

Soooo

Process of elimination and I still can't quite figure out if I'm having internet issues in general or

1) A firefox update hasn't worked and thus internet response time is off (typing an address hitting enter and it doesn't respond then load the site for seconds or longer)

2) Malware (although that would be odd being on multiple devices

3) Internet in general is failing (coroded connection outside ?)

I think I can rule out 3) - Chrome works fine on every device that Firefox is being a bitch on. Add the fact that Chrome responds instantly every time (I'd use it more often but I can't stand the browsing asthetic, it's just an eyesore to me).

Not a lot of progress on the dicky ticker front :(
On another new medication for a month before a stress echo
Hoping to avoid an ablation wahhhh

im always getting new meds or meds changed every time i see the doc, last visit he added an ekg to get done

im always getting new meds or meds changed every time i see the doc, last visit he added an ekg to get done
I have to keep a list and cross out or add in those I am currently on

Has been so many changes in last year alone

Not a lot of progress on the dicky ticker front :(
On another new medication for a month before a stress echo
Hoping to avoid an ablation wahhhh
Stress echo is a pain - literally

Run on treadmill until you are out of breath climb on bed higher than your hips and then they push the echo sensor deep into your ribs

I have to keep a list and cross out or add in those I am currently on

Has been so many changes in last year alone
i just have to remember, don't pull the diuretic pill with the other pills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My own stupidity 😫

I've been on holiday in Perth for the past week, normally taking a small backpack with me day that carries a few important things - wallet, water bottle & cameras (2)

This morning I was doing a theatre tour & decided I didn't need to take everything - so went with my little shoulder bag carrying my wallet & my compact camera

Not sure if I left the camera on the bench at breakfast or it fell out of my pocket before the tour but I've lost it and even realising within 10mins it was gone and retracing my steps I couldn't find it. The camera is 12/13 years old, so not really worth much $$$ & it's battery ain't great, so not sure what someone is going to do with it

The one saving grace is that I hadn't actually used it this trip - was favouring my good camera or phone, so I haven't lost any photos. But really frustrated with myself that I can't work out where I lost it

Where abouts did you roughly leave it / lose it cats_09

Somewhere in the 150m between Kinky Lizard cafe (Hay St) and His Majesty Theatre

I reckon I've left it at the cafe and someone's picked it up - I went straight back and they said they had nothing

Google Images shits me right off now.

Anything remotely quirky results in a deluge of ****ing AI images. It's poisoned it completely.

This is in addition to the main search engine being completely ****ed, try looking for a manual for a printer and the first 100 results are ads trying to sell you random printers. Utter bullshit.

American swimmers at the olympics finishing races with purple faces. Why? "Asthma" gives them a therapeutic exemption to massively dose Ventolin before the start. Ventolin is a bronchodilator - it opens up the airways in the lungs for greater airflow and oxygen absorption. But not cheating, oh no.

Now this statement from the World Anti-Doping Agency:

View attachment 2072865

nothing to see here, look at the chinese!

Dealing with Qantas customer service.

Have been given three different prices for a return flight after speaking to three different people in the space of 30 mins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back