Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be a dumb question, but why aren't the painters the last ones through after everything else is signed off?
I think the light sockets and light switches are out to make it easier from them.
I'm trying to think I did painting and plaster work when I was younger.

I think the light sockets and light switches are out to make it easier from them.
I'm trying to think I did painting and plaster work when I was younger.
Yep less fiddling with cutting in etc

Whenever a place is taken over, it will inevitably be shitter.

I don't think i have seen a place taken over and be better. Always more expensive, but never better
Happened at the wine bar in my local street, they got a new chef in and he was doing all of these Asian tasting plates, awesome food. Now it's changed again and they're doing american BBQ, not bad but I cook it a lot myself and I reckon i do it better.

I don't think i have seen a place taken over and be better. Always more expensive, but never better

Yeah.

Some old style slightly run down pubs with cheap tasty old style meals .

Then new owners modern the place up and prices sky rockets.

Yeah.

Some old style slightly run down pubs with cheap tasty old style meals .

Then new owners modern the place up and prices sky rockets.
You read my post i just deleted.

100% of the time, old pub taken over by greedy publican group...fresh paint job, remove all seating, charge $20 a pint and target toffs and bimbos.

Thai near ours was run by a lady who would open a restaurant, work it like mad, then sell and open one further away.

I think it's Nepalese or something now.

our local pizza place got taken by a new owner, I don't know what they have done different, but it tastes different, and we don't go there anymore

our local pizza place got taken by a new owner, I don't know what they have done different, but it tastes different, and we don't go there anymore

We all seem like a fussy bunch...
Like we get a bad patch of Fish n chips .
Wont go back there for while..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our local Italian pizza joint was taken over by non Italians and I’m simple with pizza, a good meat lovers and it’s hard to **** that up. But the other week there were complaints about their other pizzas so the rest of the family don’t like them now. But they do a really good family deal of 4 large pizzas, 2 garlic bread and 2 soft drinks for like $60. But anything is better than Domino’s which shouldn’t even be classified as food…

Our local Italian pizza joint was taken over by non Italians and I’m simple with pizza, a good meat lovers and it’s hard to **** that up. But the other week there were complaints about their other pizzas so the rest of the family don’t like them now. But they do a really good family deal of 4 large pizzas, 2 garlic bread and 2 soft drinks for like $60. But anything is better than Domino’s which shouldn’t even be classified as food…

The guy who owns and runs a local pizza shop chain.

Had a few meet ups with Billy brownies at the hospital when their wife's were expecting.

1..when Billy was playing ahhh when are you due big feller.he said to the guy.

2.fast forward after Billy stopped playing guy goes ahhh Billy when are you due big feller .

🤣

The Greeks are the best at running fish and chip shops.

Our old local fish and chip shop was run by a Greek bloke that looked like Con the Fruiterer and gave us kids a free chupa chup.

Then some other nationalities took over running the fish and chip shop, the fish and chips turned to shit and no free chupa chups.

No surprise that the place went bust, it's not even a fish and chip shop now, I think it's a florist or some wanky cafe or something.

The Greeks are the best at running fish and chip shops.

Our old local fish and chip shop was run by a Greek bloke that looked like Con the Fruiterer and gave us kids a free chupa chips.

Then some other nationalities took over running the fish and chip shop, the fish and chips turned to shit and no free chupa chups.

No surprise that the place went bust, it's not even a fish and chip shop now, I think it's a florist or some wanky cafe or something.

Bit of a red flag..

surprised oh my GIF

work colleague used the word tape in front of his kids when talking about music formats, got absolute blank stares lol
you know tapes, cassettes, cassette tapes
got crickets lol
knew he was old at that moment he reckons
My best mate asked his 10 year old daughter to name a hawks player past or present.

Her response:
Michael Jackson.

And she doesn't know who Michael Jackson is for what it's worth

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back