Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever cretin at OMO that decided to change the scoops in the washing powder from plastic to cardboard should be shot out of a cannon into the sun. Not even halfway through the box and the thing is completely ****ed.

Whatever cretin at OMO that decided to change the scoops in the washing powder from plastic to cardboard should be shot out of a cannon into the sun. Not even halfway through the box and the thing is completely ****ed.
"here's a box of chemicals that render water undrinkable and will cause algae blooms etc in runoff but here have a cardboard spoon to establish our environmental credentials"

Dont try and be the cool guy at work and ask the intern if she knows what a 5'' floppy is

Human Resources dont know either

I love HR

76c.gif

Don’t you want to save the planet? 😉

We’ve kept a few plastic scoops; they’re useful for other things.

Straws too 🙂

Don’t you want to save the planet?

We’ve kept a few plastic scoops; they’re useful for other things.

Straws too
We have heaps of plastic straws, paper straws are useless

Been following a fitness influencer who has 12k followers and she was posting entirely fitness related content up to a month ago where she's been smashing out typical conservative posts trashing Harris and Biden. Why intertwine politics with your main influence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** linked in gives me the shits
Linkedin: The place you go to post cringe suck up comments

"I'm truly grateful to be working for this wonderful organization"
"This is a fantastic initiative"

Linkedin: The place you go to post cringe suck up comments

"I'm truly grateful to be working for this wonderful organization"
"This is a fantastic initiative"
Congratulate Purple on 7 years at his organisation. Yeah, nah

Booked ballet tickets for the Thursday night instead of the Saturday like an IDIOT
Did you work that out before the show?
We recently missed a concert because we had it in the calendar for the wrong night
We worked it out the day after the actual show

Call me uncultured but I've never really got ballet.
I've been, its impressive, but the whole story being told through dance isn't really my thing

like if you don't know the story you don't get the story just from watching it

Did you work that out before the show?
We recently missed a concert because we had it in the calendar for the wrong night
We worked it out the day after the actual show

I've been, its impressive, but the whole story being told through dance isn't really my thing

like if you don't know the story you don't get the story just from watching it
Yeah I have tickets for the 29th but I want them for the 31st. I’m hoping if I call them tomorrow they’ll help me out

Yeah I have tickets for the 29th but I want them for the 31st. I’m hoping if I call them tomorrow they’ll help me out
I refer you to my terrible ****up last year in the Things That Please Me IV thread...

There’s a few concerts coming up at the end of the year, however I tend to listen to slightly different artists to all my friends. Whereby they may know one or two songs, whilst I’ll know a larger selection.
For the one artist that is coming in October, the majority of friends have asked if I want to go. Unfortunately, that is the one night I’ll be interstate on a work trip

Going throw menus i downloaded on my computer from 7-10 years ago makes me cry.

Parma's around 18-19 bucks. Not many meals over 20. Now $20 is the minimum for some starters

Stayed in a place in Tassie near the nut .
15$ steaks .

Yeah.
20 bucks is the opening bid on the menus these days .

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back