Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

At work yesterday in my team we got pizza for lunch, a spur of the moment decision we made at about 10am. (Two for one Tuesday's at Pizza Hut - $16 for two pizzas for those playing at home)

A lady from another building/team (I work at a school) was pissed cos we didn't ask her and a few others. (We did once when we got fish and chips and it ended up with about 20 people and was a total shit show).

Fast forward to today I see an email to someone else in my team (who was absent yesterday), where she asked who would like to get homemade lasagna next week from her friend and not include any of us who got pizza. Someone in my team got told that this was mentioned in the staff room and was doing it because we did not ask her.

None of us care, but we all find it so incredibly petty and immature. It's bloody lunch, who the **** cares. You ate your lunch you planned to have, and nobody died. This woman is 45 ffs. Like, come on. It's really not a big deal.

At work yesterday in my team we got pizza for lunch, a spur of the moment decision we made at about 10am. (Two for one Tuesday's at Pizza Hut - $16 for two pizzas for those playing at home)

A lady from another building/team (I work at a school) was pissed cos we didn't ask her and a few others. (We did once when we got fish and chips and it ended up with about 20 people and was a total shit show).

Fast forward to today I see an email to someone else in my team (who was absent yesterday), where she asked who would like to get homemade lasagna next week from her friend and not include any of us who got pizza. Someone in my team got told that this was mentioned in the staff room and was doing it because we did not ask her.

None of us care, but we all find it so incredibly petty and immature. It's bloody lunch, who the **** cares. You ate your lunch you planned to have, and nobody died. This woman is 45 ffs. Like, come on. It's really not a big deal.
Skool lyfe huh
Wish Shell was about, miss her posts

And hire someone to deliver it in an over the top Italian chef costume.

season 13 pizza GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DRAMA!!!!

have had this happen at our work from time to time. One department has frequent pizza celebrations yet we don't get included. It's the pits - especially because most other celebrations I'm picky and don't opt to eat anything.... but I usually chime in with a "get pizza next time and I'll be first at the table".

Usually get a pub meal before the poker game at a few venues and brother and I thought we would change it up from the schnitty and chips so ordered the lasagna

5 minutes later bar staff come out and say they dont have any meat lasagnas left would we like vegetarian

Yeah ok

Came out and looked like they just piled the lasagna sheets on layers of sauce

I mean egg plant at a minimum guys

Usually get a pub meal before the poker game at a few venues and brother and I thought we would change it up from the schnitty and chips so ordered the lasagna

5 minutes later bar staff come out and say they dont have any meat lasagnas left would we like vegetarian

Yeah ok

Came out and looked like they just piled the lasagna sheets on layers of sauce

I mean egg plant at a minimum guys

I used to love pub meals .

I feel they no where as good as the used to be ..but more pricey..

I used to love pub meals .

I feel they no where as good as the used to be ..but more pricey..
Its the hidden sauce prices that kill

$27 steak - yeah ok - oh $5 pepper sauce?

Schnitty $25 + $6 parmi toping

Then its burgers and chips or wedges with chilli sauce and sour cream

Its the hidden sauce prices that kill

$27 steak - yeah ok - oh $5 pepper sauce?

Schnitty $25 + $6 parmi toping

Then its burgers and chips or wedges with chilli sauce and sour cream

steak houses do that with sauces etc.
I do like their basting tho.

Parmi/Parma have gone to shite ...
We found a great sauce we make from scratch.
None of this deep fry ....cook it in the pan.... it's not that hard.

I brought large eye fillet 40$ cut into ten steaks = 4$ a steak..
But they got rid of them from the cabinet.

Did buy 3 for 12$ the other day..

I now understand the frustration of small businesses and the new plastic regulations and the thinking that as the largest users, the supermarkets should of been the only ones impacted initially

Just ordered some Thai and all the main dishes were cardboard “bowls” with lids, sauces in the same in a smaller version and brown paper bags for my curry puffs

I can’t imagine what the wholesalers are charging and how much has again been handed down to customers - what a rort

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back