Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Never had one - dont need one now
Watch Out Badass GIF

I have better things to do with my time.

1 plate
1 bowl
spoon knife fork and frypan

Done
I once read about an elderly man who lived alone in his house - his wife had recently died. Neighbours were astonished one day to see that he had put out on his front lawn, for people to help themselves, crockery and cutlery, pots and pans, kitchen gadgets, bed linen, tea towels, bathroom towels, etc etc.

When they asked him what he was doing he said he'd kept one of everything and didn't need the rest. If anything got broken or wore out, he said, he'd buy another one.

As the anti environmentalist I am, disposable plates and cutlery are the way to go!!! No dishwasher so don’t want to do dishes!!!

Even found some microwave safe plastic plates, makes life so easy.

Every now and then have to use a proper knife or spoon, but that’s an easy clean. Even found liners for the air fryer to stop having to clean it every time.

As the anti environmentalist I am, disposable plates and cutlery are the way to go!!! No dishwasher so don’t want to do dishes!!!

Every now and then have to use a proper knife or spoon, but that’s an easy clean. Even found liners for the air fryer to stop having to clean it every time.
Try and retain some civilised standards 😛

Do you also like using the old fashioned, non-biodegradable styrofoam containers from McDonalds and then toss them right out the side out of your Cadillac with whale skin hubcaps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you also like using the old fashioned, non-biodegradable styrofoam containers from McDonalds and then toss them right out the side out of your Cadillac with whale skin hubcaps?

Not at all! Much prefer my comfortable gas guzzling SUV and hate Maccas!!! 😂😂

Virtue Sigmunding

You need a Mrs Eddie...

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back