Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

😮 Workaholic much .

I been asked to take more leave.
Better they give me time to sort where and what I wanna do.
Insteed of forced leave.
It's not that I've not had time off. I have basically two weeks every Christmas and have the odd day and week off.

But in terms of a proper travel holiday not since 2016

Watch Out Badass GIF

I have better things to do with my time.
Yep
Can’t imagine life without one

1727871357174.gif

So the answer to school shootings in America is making school doors stronger? FMD Americans are pathetic.

I thought that they also proposed the solution of only single door access to school building - that way school shooters couldn't access from multiple points... never mind the idea that if working in a group, you simply have someone stationed at the only entry/exit 🤦‍♀️

If started enjoying crosswords.

Today the Age quick crossword has an error in it.

I believe it's the second day in a row, cos I think a collective phrase they used yesterday isn't one that's used in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give us a clue.

Yesterday was "forearm bones" that used a collective noun that I don't believe we use in Australia. U.N..

Today was more a spelling thing, affecting 2 different clues:
1. Ran after - .H.x.D
2. Medical Practitioners - .H.S.x.A.S
x denotes the common letter between them. Both answers cannot be correct. Unless number 1 is something I haven't thought of.

The Royal Melbourne show, just got home, a campaigner of a long day, didn't even get a beer either. Hadn't been in 16 years, hoping it's longer until my next visit.
Get a icecream or two.
🍦 🍦.
Was a warm day.

Yesterday was "forearm bones" that used a collective noun that I don't believe we use in Australia. U.N..

Today was more a spelling thing, affecting 2 different clues:
1. Ran after - .H.x.D
2. Medical Practitioners - .H.S.x.A.S
x denotes the common letter between them. Both answers cannot be correct. Unless number 1 is something I haven't thought of.

Ulnas?

Chased and something beginning with phys. Physicians doesn't fit with what you said.

Ulnas?

Chased and something beginning with phys. Physicians doesn't fit with what you said.

I believe "ulnas" is right. The answer was "ulnae", which as I say I don't believe is a collective noun in Australian English.

I've checked the paper today for yesterday's answer - "physicians" was right.

The answer for "ran after"?

"chicks"

What the **** does that even mean? Can I assume the clue was wrong? Who do I complain to at The Age?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back