Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Many years ago workmate bought his then flat chested wife a new pair of **** for Christmas.

Nek minnut she was showing them off to all and sundry.

Literally.

Better than my uncle who got his ex-wife new **** and then she divorced him.

I used to have a Tshirt with that line on it, always caused a stir.

Speaking of offensive t shirts I have this gem in blue

96mb6t.jpg

Also as the son of a long suffering Lebanese mother I have a Hezbollah t shirt arriving in the next couple of days in the mail.

images

Looking forward to wearing that baby around in as many areas of Melbourne as for maximum outrage/offence as possible.

My mum is moving in a few weeks has booked a hard rubbish for the weekend after next. Asked if I could come and help, I said no problem and she said "thanks, going to need all the help I can get." I replied saying "why don't you use airtasker? Going to be a lot easier for everyone?"

Then I get this passive aggressive bullshit reply back "Sorry if it is too much trouble. Don't worry I will get someone else" I explained that's not what I was saying at all, if you need more help, why not use Airtasker?

But **** me. You say you need all the help you can get but don't actually mean that at all. She wants things done on her terms, and that's it. She can be very entitled at times and she's always the victim.

Rant over.

My mum is moving in a few weeks has booked a hard rubbish for the weekend after next. Asked if I could come and help, I said no problem and she said "thanks, going to need all the help I can get." I replied saying "why don't you use airtasker? Going to be a lot easier for everyone?"

Then I get this passive aggressive bullshit reply back "Sorry if it is too much trouble. Don't worry I will get someone else" I explained that's not what I was saying at all, if you need more help, why not use Airtasker?

But **** me. You say you need all the help you can get but don't actually mean that at all. She wants things done on her terms, and that's it. She can be very entitled at times and she's always the victim.

Rant over.
My mum's a supposed recovering Catholic but there's still very little about playing the martyr that she can't teach you.

My mum's a supposed recovering Catholic but there's still very little about playing the martyr that she can't teach you.
Yeah, it's very frustrating.

She asks for help, which I am happy to do but only wants bits done here and there (an hour or so), and it's like, come on. I've got a weekend, a life, a family too. And then when she wants the help and you suggest things it's either no, or it can only be done a certain way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rant over.

Sounds like you'll be spending extra time out the back fixing your back grass.. :roflv1: .

Rant over.
There are few things more infuriating than a martyr.

Rant over.

this is one of the biggest benefits of living in another state from your mum, i dont have to help with shit

There are few things more infuriating than a martyr.
Indeed. She's moving to a retirement village - a 2 bedroom unit. And she just wants to take so much stuff. She's gonna learn the hard way, but whatever. It's her place, when it's filled with clutter she'll realise she will need to turf a lot of it.

Why would you be asked to help Cruyff14 's mum anyway?

because in the grand tapestry of existence, I stand as a paragon of omnipotent brilliance, mastering the labyrinthine intricacies of every craft and endeavour that mortal minds dare to contemplate. With an alchemical fusion of unparalleled intellect, artistry, and indefatigable spirit, I transcend the limitations of the possible, shaping the cosmos of my expertise with the deft touch of a celestial artisan. My every action is the embodiment of ineffable perfection, casting the faintest shadow of mediocrity far beyond the horizon of comprehension. Truly, to encounter my work is to behold the zenith of human achievement, bathed in the resplendent glow of boundless potential

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back