Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres also a study out there about childless couples (by choice) and regret levels.

Its LOOOOOOOOOW lemme tell ya.
I'm a parent and adamant that people who don't want kids should definitely not have kids.
What ever choice people make is 100% the right one.

I'm a parent and adamant that people who don't want kids should definitely not have kids.
What ever choice people make is 100% the right one.
Couldnt agree more. I think people really need to consider that decision alot more. Financially, emotionally, life stage, its a tick box for some people and it shouldnt be at all.

I see lots of people complaining about teams. Just general complaints though, never anything specific. What's so bad about it? I personally think it's great. Handles all my needs and more.
its corporate spyware for starters

a massive resource hog

and of course because it can do so many things companies think it should and its not the best at anything it does

other than probably the spyware part

I'll see your Teams and raise you Co Pilot.
Recall in windows 11 is a disgustingly bad idea that is coming and has massive privacy implications

I see lots of people complaining about teams. Just general complaints though, never anything specific. What's so bad about it? I personally think it's great. Handles all my needs and more.
It's shit.

I say its shit.

You don't need more specific than that.

(The second or third last update where it stopped you from being able to default to calendar view and instead automatically opens on "chat" can GAGF)

its corporate spyware for starters

a massive resource hog

and of course because it can do so many things companies think it should and its not the best at anything it does

other than probably the spyware part
I'm quite often reading something or taking notes with a pen or using pen/highlighters to edit a paper document, and it shits me that I have to keep giving the mouse random wiggles so that Teams thinks I'm there. Even that doesn't work sometimes so you need to click on a different window to make that stupid little icon turn green.

Call me paranoid but I also have a folded post-it note covering the laptop camera. It only gets moved out of the way when I'm in an online meeting.

I'm quite often reading something or taking notes with a pen or using pen/highlighters to edit a paper document, and it shits me that I have to keep giving the mouse random wiggles so that Teams thinks I'm there. Even that doesn't work sometimes so you need to click on a different window to make that stupid little icon turn green.

Call me paranoid but I also have a folded post-it note covering the laptop camera. It only gets moved out of the way when I'm in an online meeting.
Physical camera cover ftw

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back