Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Mullets are great. Dickhead identifiers
My boss at work is growing one, purely to shit off others in the corporate food chain.

My son had a rats tail when he was about 7. THAT was something I didn't cry over when it went.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm quite often reading something or taking notes with a pen or using pen/highlighters to edit a paper document, and it shits me that I have to keep giving the mouse random wiggles so that Teams thinks I'm there. Even that doesn't work sometimes so you need to click on a different window to make that stupid little icon turn green.

Call me paranoid but I also have a folded post-it note covering the laptop camera. It only gets moved out of the way when I'm in an online meeting.

I started putting YouTube videos on and that usually kept me active! Only realised whilst actually watching a work meeting replay!

But that was only for my nosey colleagues as boss wasn’t working when I was WFH.

This is somewhat of a frivolous Rant but just downloaded an indie game on my Switch called Attack of the Karen's, a low budget satirical sci-fi shoot em up scrolling game where the aim is to defeat a pack of bossy women aka Karen's who have been infested by alien invaders and their hell bent on taking over the world.

images

Problem is that the game is hard AF and getting blasted by stilleto type monsters etc

As a video gaming child of the 80s who grew up on a staple of R-Type games etc I should be able to stroll though this game.

Regardless I am not giving up

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back