Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Entitled fan boys of iconic/legendary sci fi/fantasy shows and movie franchises I have enjoyed for 40 Years (Star Wars, Star Trek, and especially Doctor Who)

I really enjoyed the first and sadly only season of The Acolyte, one of the most unique and refreshingly different Star War spin off shows, but the Triggered basement Incel fans never gave it a chance to succeed, cause it a mostly non-causian, female and a queer cast.
Have the same amount of objectionable idiots with modern day Trek and Dr Who too.

It's really disappointing and infuriating to know there is a large element of misogynistic and ignorant plebs in the sci-fi community,

Sorry Rant over. It's been bugging me for a while now

I had to Google it. Turns out it's Lidia. Which makes me think you were being pedantic.

Anyway, after reading a bit about her, lol@ her "Pay the Rent" scheme.
I'm impressed you had to google her with how often the media rage baits with her

But yes I was being pedantic as people really seem to like misspelling her name while foaming over her actions

I'm impressed you had to google her with how often the media rage baits with her

But yes I was being pedantic as people really seem to like misspelling her name while foaming over her actions

Sorry for living in Queensland not Victoria.

I had to Google it. Turns out it's Lidia. Which makes me think you were being pedantic.

Anyway, after reading a bit about her, lol@ her "Pay the Rent" scheme.

Not the biggest fan of Lidia, but I suspect the likes of Ike and their political and social beliefs goes everything I stand for, and I enjoyed her tirade against the visting monarchs
And yes, for I thought her name was spelt with a Y too. It's a very easy mistake to make tbh

Not the biggest fan of Lidia, but I suspect the likes of Ike and their political and social beliefs goes everything I stand for, and I enjoyed her tirade against the visting monarchs
And yes, for I thought her name was spelt with a Y too. It's a very easy mistake to make tbh
Getting kicked out of strip clubs and abusing security guards is what all our senators should strive for amongst other great deeds

Her behaviour at Mardi Gras a few years back and at that club were appalling for a politician, but I'm rather apathetic about her actions yesterday as the Royal family don't really deserve any respect given their privilege and history.

Even if she doesn't like the Royal family there was no need for her to carry on like a Karen yesterday and embarrass everyone.

What baffles me is why she’s a politician at all. She clearly doesn’t believe in the government systems and process (which frankly is completely fair for her for a whole host of reasons) but if she’s more about activism and whatever yesterday was then why not just do that?

She cops shit from many for being a hypocrite in her criticism of the government and monarchy while also takes a wage from them. To me it feels more baffling that she can’t see how her position is the primary cause of the reasonable criticism she gets (noting she also gets ALOT of very unreasonable criticism too).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What baffles me is why she’s a politician at all. She clearly doesn’t believe in the government systems and process (which frankly is completely fair for her for a whole host of reasons) but if she’s more about activism and whatever yesterday was then why not just do that?

She cops shit from many for being a hypocrite in her criticism of the government and monarchy while also takes a wage from them. To me it feels more baffling that she can’t see how her position is the primary cause of the reasonable criticism she gets (noting she also gets ALOT of very unreasonable criticism too).

You make a lot of pertinent comments, but one could also make the same argument about Pauline Hanson as well (with regardless to her own nuffie disillusionment about our parliamentary system)

I am pretty sure the Monarchy doesn't pay Lidia or any other of our politicians their wage. In fact, the British taxpayer had to foot the bill for William and Kate's 'wedding'

In fact whilst we are on the subject, Royalists/Monarchists in Australia (aside from the predictable old fashioned boomers/grannies etc) really annoy me.

Pompous cowardly elitists too small minded and scared to envision Australia standing on our our two feet.

You make a lot of pertinent comments, but one could also make the same argument about Pauline Hanson as well (with regardless to her own nuffie disillusionment about our parliamentary system)

I am pretty sure the Monarchy doesn't pay Lidia or any other of our politicians their wage. In fact, the British taxpayer had to foot the bill for William and Kate's 'wedding'

In fact whilst we are on the subject, Royalists/Monarchists in Australia (aside from the predictable old fashioned boomers/grannies etc) really annoy me.

Pompous cowardly elitists too small minded and scared to envision Australia standing on our our two feet.
I would absolutely mount the same argument about Pauline for what it’s worth, albeit I think she should have been booted long ago.

The monarchy doesn’t pay her wage but they exist in the government structure, my complaint isn’t so much about what she did yesterday or her complaints about the monarchy, it’s more that if you don’t wanna work within the system then just don’t be in the system. I think her message (which is a pretty important one whether you agree with her or not) is lost on those most needing to hear it by the delivery.

Embarrassed? Are you worried about what Charles thinks of the colony?

I wasn't embarrassed personally but it would have been embarrassing for Albanese and all the other politicians that were there.

I doubt Charles would have been too bothered by it or think any less of Australia as he would be used to protesters in his role.

I don't find criticism of her being a senator because she wants change reasonable

That's what people are told to do

Nobody calls right wing ****s that want to subvert democracy hypocrites for running but she cops this all the time

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back