Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all what I said Gralin. Obviously that would not be reasonable.

Jesus. First time in 14 years. Never so much as a raised eyebrow between you two inseparable twins and now this!

Ask Syd if you need the name of a divorce lawyer.

recently between the spectres of inflation & cashless my neglected coins stash were loving the sudden attention

imagine if a buried treasure chest full of gleaming coins was...worth nothing
Sad Cristiano Ronaldo GIF

Bloke at work organised drinks after.

Check the menu and pints are all $16-$20.

Imagine charging $18 for a pint of Hahn Super dry

I checked some Melbourne pub websites. The Espy was one of the few that listed their beer prices. I'm assuming that a pint would be twice the price of a pot.

Hahn Super Dry 3.5% $15
Carlton Draught 4.6% $15.60
Kosciuszko Pale Ale 4.5% $17.40
Stone & Wood Pacific Ale 4.4% $17.60
Heineken 5.0% $18

I checked some Melbourne pub websites. The Espy was one of the few that listed their beer prices. I'm assuming that a pint would be twice the price of a pot.

Hahn Super Dry 3.5% $15
Heineken 5.0% $18

You would assume, but most places now charge more for a pint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahn Super Dry 3.5% $15
Heineken 5.0% $18

that's crazy

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

They all have a surcharge for card payments. Who the hell pays cash these days?

The Elephant and Wheelbarrow has a 20% public holiday surcharge. You could be paying $22 a pint.
I hate this, it's so backwards. It costs more to accept cash than card when you factor in time to count and bank it. There should be a cash surcharge, not a card one!

And why TF can they not absorb the 2% on the transaction. Most other industry does but hospo has passed it on in full so your $20 order is $20.40 yet they only advertise the cost of $20

They all have a surcharge for card payments. Who the hell pays cash these days?

The Elephant and Wheelbarrow has a 20% public holiday surcharge. You could be paying $22 a pint.
Card surcharges are even more criminal when you think about the benefit to a lot of business' from removing cash. You get rid of the risk of most employee theft and error, and the admin involved with balancing tills and banking the cash almost all disappears, yet still you get charged extra fro using your card.

Co workers who ask you sign cards for other co workers

I don't give a shit that lazy loud mouth found someone desperate enough to bang her and I'm not signing your stupid parental leave card
I never read cards, just sign them, and pass on

One time the office was in hysterics passing around this card. Assumed I had spelt something wrong, turns out I wrote "Happy Birthday, have a great day" on a going away card

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back