Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the gold coast right now and it's cold. No pool for me. :(

Have found other ways to amuse myself but.

It's absolutely pissing down in CQ. Has been for the last two days. My dogs are going stir crazy.

Word predictor on my phone using creative license. Informing my mate about my new phone number, "Hey mate, got a new phone so just texting you so you can have my bum".

Very awkward.

could be worse. could start with c

Rugby team forfeits match tonight leaving me with nothing to do tonight after looking so forward to some fun.

I went to Mackers for the first time in ages this morning. How long have they brought the food out to you for?

Macca's mate.

What's this Mackers stuff?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to Mackers for the first time in ages this morning. How long have they brought the food out to you for?
They don't bring the food out to you, unless they can't get the order prepped on time. The only other time they'll serve the food to your table is for the 'Create Your Taste' menu, which is shit.

I'm not sure if any of you have seen the AAMI ad with the young girl playing annoying recorder in the back of the car. If so, have you noticed they've toned down the annoyance level of the recorder from ear piercing screetches to an actual tune? Some campaigners have obviously complained! Do people have nothing better to do? That shits me

When every getaway you arrange turns out to be 'time of the month' :(

You obviously aren't paying attention then. Pop the date in your phone and have it on repeat and then plan accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back