Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2008
69 Bosoms Lane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Rokeby GP Dancesquad
Hey

Earlier in the week I realised that I was getting smelly, and it was probably about time I had a bath again. I didn't have any soap and, because I am poor, had to buy a 5-pack of generic soap from Coles for $2. It was citrus scented.

It smelt AMAZING. Seriously you have no idea how delicious it smelt. It was so good I was having all these confusing primal urges in my mind, it made me aroused and hungry and estatic all at once. It made me forget my usual hatred of citrus scented things (reminds me of this horrible sexual encounter I had with this bossy woman who made me do unspeakable things with a mandarin (the fruit, not someone from china).

I could not resist it. I was lying on my back in the hot steamy water, rubbing the cake of soap all over my naked body. I KNEW it was going to taste like shit, but I seriously could not help it. I ran my tongue along its surface. It didn't really taste of anything much... I am not sure if it was my imagination, but I fancied that there really was a hint of citrusy flavour to it. I took another hit.

Then the soapy aftertaste kicked in and it tasted like you would expect. Couldn't get it out of my mouth, it was gross :thumbsdown: but at least I am glad I know now.

I have a similar story about apple scented washing detergent. lol at least that was kind of funny though because you can blow bubbles and shit if you keep it in your mouth :thumbsu:

Can you think of other things that smell nice but taste horrible? If so please post in here, thanks!

Oh and btw this lady I used to work with smelt like golden gaytime icecreams, but tasted like sweat

Hey

It smelt AMAZING. Seriously you have no idea how delicious it smelt. It was so good I was having all these confusing primal urges in my mind, it made me aroused and hungry and estatic all at once. It made me forget my usual hatred of citrus scented things (reminds me of this horrible sexual encounter I had with this bossy woman who made me do unspeakable things with a mandarin (the fruit, not someone from china).

This part of the story really needs to be elaborated on for the purpose of Lulz. :D

Hey

I didn't have any soap and, because I am poor, had to buy a 5-pack of generic soap from Coles for $2. It was citrus scented.

I buy that exact same soap. It is beautiful :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any sort of womens fruit smelling body creams. They smell so damn tasty but you know its gonna taste like shit.

You spend a lot of time in The Body Shop don't you :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that smell delicious but taste yucky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back