Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a psycho because I prefer smooth peanut butter... apparently

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I'm a psycho because I prefer smooth peanut butter... apparently

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have a workmate who is quite "on the spectrum", we argue all the time about smooth (me) vs crunchy (her). She told me that sliced apple with peanut butter as a dip is awesome, I did this and reported back it was average, she reckoned it's because I used smooth!

Don't lower your standards MP.
I don’t eat it I just remember it. I do have pretty low standa da when it comes to food haha. Being allergic to peanuts I don’t eat any nut spread 😬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's lots of options these days esp nut friendly options ..
I don’t really eat bread anymore so spreads are pointless as I try to be low carb atm

I have a workmate who is quite "on the spectrum", we argue all the time about smooth (me) vs crunchy (her). She told me that sliced apple with peanut butter as a dip is awesome, I did this and reported back it was average, she reckoned it's because I used smooth!

Crunchie is better ...

I won’t stand for all this nutella, pb and tomato sauce slander. All simple pleasures in life for us easily pleased inbreads. A jumbo jar of Nutella and loaf of bread are the greatest of mates.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back