Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

blazing-saddles.gif

People that hate Nutella make no sense to me.

I get it not being your thing, especially if you’re not a sweet tooth but hating it… weirdos
I dont like sweet and nutty mixed together

there's also the palm oil thing which they say is now "fixed" and "good palm oil"

I dont like sweet and nutty mixed together

there's also the palm oil thing which they say is now "fixed" and "good palm oil"
Yeh again, not liking is fine, hating... odd.

And sure on palm oil but short of going full natural/vegan/luddite/nude youre gonna have issues with damn near everything produced.

anyone remember Wendy’s Chocollo soft serve? On fortnightly shopping day when dad did the Franklins & Jewel shop with us tagging along he’d always advocate getting us one of these. Cheap’n’tasty refreshment and kept us behaved.

Last edited:
Yeh again, not liking is fine, hating... odd.

And sure on palm oil but short of going full natural/vegan/luddite/nude youre gonna have issues with damn near everything produced.
im not aware of palm oil being in everything

it is a reason that people really dont like nutella though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again...

Dont like, fine.

Hate, weird.
i mean what has happened with palm oil is a more legit reason to hate something than not liking the taste

much like what Nestle have done in Africa is a good reason to hate Nestle

in 2024 people using hate to mean don't like shouldn't be surprising to anyone though

This could be common but I haven't met anyone yet and the people that do judge me for it.

No Butter on anything. Can't stand the taste of it, especially on a non toasted piece of bread.
i love real butter, on toast, crumpets, baked spud etc....yet i dont butter my bread for a sandwich
peanut butter on crumpets is good but turns to glue lol

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
butter, peanut butter and honey on crumpets

smoothe peanut butter as well

sauce no good
i dont even put sauce on a pie
no white bread, light rye or dark rye only

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back