Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

I have these plantation shutters in my living area and kitchen. Each one is in three sections.
I pretend i am on wheel of fortune when i open and close them.
Walk up to them and spin them and do a turn. Etc.
i am adriana xenides

LOL!

When I'm pointing out things I might buy in the future (or drop hints at stuff that would be good birthday or Christmas gifts). I do a bit of showboating Price is Right or Sale of the Century style :p. It's a newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (replace car with xyz item!).

At bunnings, when making way to the check outs, will look for and opt for aisles where there are no people in them

I do that in the supermarket. They put the bread or milk in the far corner from the entrance. You can't usually avoid people in the horizontal rows but you can pick an aisle with no people.

I do that in the supermarket. They put the bread or milk in the far corner from the entrance. You can't usually avoid people in the horizontal rows but you can pick an aisle with no people.
I hope we meet at either end one day

Stand Off Loop GIF by Xbox

Sorting out my wardrobe today and realised that probably 80% of my clothes are gym clothes. I guess that's what comes from living in Queensland the last 12 years and belonging to the cult of CrossFit.

Not that I wear all of them to the gym but 80% of my clothes I could wear to the gym if need be.

Sorting out my wardrobe today and realised that probably 80% of my clothes are gym clothes. I guess that's what comes from living in Queensland the last 12 years and belonging to the cult of CrossFit.

Not that I wear all of them to the gym but 80% of my clothes I could wear to the gym if need be.
1725862521075.png

Most of my current wardrobe is gym merch, since I've dropped kegs I've had to replace a lot and they're always keen to flog their tshirts.

On topic I got pocket dialled by a work colleague yesterday who doesn't like me, I listened to the whole 3 min voicemail to see if he was bad mouthing me at all ha ha (he didn't unfortunately)

Most of my current wardrobe is gym merch, since I've dropped kegs I've had to replace a lot and they're always keen to flog their tshirts.

On topic I got pocket dialled by a work colleague yesterday who doesn't like me, I listened to the whole 3 min voicemail to see if he was bad mouthing me at all ha ha (he didn't unfortunately)
Someone took a pic of me leaving the gym .
In my sexy green tracksuit pants .
Send it too my team leader.
I get to work...he ask me how was the gym..
Yeah good ...how it you know.
He laughs I know...nice pants ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone took a pic of me leaving the gym .
In my sexy green tracksuit pants .
Send it too my team leader.
I get to work...he ask me how was the gym..
Yeah good ...how it you know.
He laughs I know...nice pants ..

We got some shit branded tshirts from our APAC office, they're workout tops basically, I think I'm the only one in the office who wears theirs, and it's only at the gym.

I'm about to play a sport called Pickleball for the first time with workmates, apparently it's a thing but I don't know of anyone who plays it.
Far as I can see it's like the game from school when kids brought in bats from a totem tennis set and played handball with them. Instead of hands.

Far as I can see it's like the game from school when kids brought in bats from a totem tennis set and played handball with them. Instead of hands.
It's pretty much a glorified version of that, with stupid names like kitchen. And for those that are too lazy to play tennis.

So I've heard. Was quite fun, got told off for trying to smash it by our pickleball expert "the guys always try to smash it", well cause it's more fun!
Is the bat/racquet thing more like the old totem tennis plastic tennis racquet looking deals? Or more like a table tennis paddle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back