Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm about to play a sport called Pickleball for the first time with workmates, apparently it's a thing but I don't know of anyone who plays it.

Must be the first people to play pickleball with ice creams ...🍦🍦.

On clothes, am I the only one who buys new clothes but leaves the tags on until I finally wear them?

As a bit of a shopaholic, there’s quite a few clothes in my wardrobes still with tags on…
Yeah, just in case I look at them a few days later and decide to return them. If I haven’t wanted to wear an item in a week, I probably won’t wear it much 🙁

Did you know you wear 20% of your clothes 80% of the time?

We regularly whip in and out of Coles to snaffle one of their trolleys to take into Aldi next door 🙂

Love it .
Friendship Hold Hands GIF by Thelma and Louise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When putting utensils, plates et al away, I place them at the bottom of the pile so that all bits and pieces are used on rotation.

When loading dishwasher, categorise inserts. For example spoons next to each other, large plates together etc. so when unloading it’s a deliberate and efficient swoop in to collect

When putting utensils, plates et al away, I place them at the bottom of the pile so that all bits and pieces are used on rotation.

When loading dishwasher, categorise inserts. For example spoons next to each other, large plates together etc. so when unloading it’s a deliberate and efficient swoop in to collect
That appeals to my OCD. I also like to rotate usage of certain items.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back