Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

So I once upon a time purchased a key that opened up vending machines (drink machines, skill testers/arcade games etc etc etc).

I've gone one up in that area - I recently got tired of the coin operated shopping trolley operations.... so I ordered a trolley key set on the internet. Now I can unlock shopping trolleys at will (and no longer need to insert a coin to use them :p).
I got an Aldi trolley token from somewhere but I usually pinch a Coles or Woolies trolley to take into Aldi now. No coins required for those.

Spends $69 to unlock $33 worth of trolleys

It was only $5
I got an Aldi trolley token from somewhere but I usually pinch a Coles or Woolies trolley to take into Aldi now. No coins required for those.

I didn't even know tokens for trolleys existed. I rarely need a full size trolley regardless, but I chose to get a trolley key for the hell of it. It's another one of those "don't need, but want/must have" and will probably gather dust and never be used :p

I reckon i would actually be into it if it didnt have such a stupid name

It's fun, I think it's fairly accessible for most regardless of athletic ability, well for the most part anyway.

I mean I couldn't get past the fact I played bat tennis in grade 3 and got over it, it's fun enough though. Plus there's a boxing gym next door to the place we played at, that's more my jam I guess.

My workmate actually had a pickleball birthday party on the weekend, rented the whole place out, looked like a bit of fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back