Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once in a blue moon i'll have a luxury poo, which involves angling the bedroom tv to face the ensuite toilet. I'll watch abc news and take my time crimping off a length.

BREAKING NEWS: Shit happens!

Doesn't happen very often, but sometimes I'll put my earphones on and then a few minutes later, realise I forgot to put music on.

Does anyone else do this?

I have to sleep with the wardrobe and any drawers fully closed. Also, I am not able to sleep staring at a mirror.

likewise. wardrobes are a haven for monsters and ghosts.

mirror wise.....when living with the olds, my old room featured a large wardrobe with 3 sliding mirrors. used to face them while sleeping cause it permitted me to see the whole room in case of intruders

I've been dealing with depression for over 10 years, the last 3 had been incredibly challenging. I would often fantasise about killing myself and how I might do it.

At the start of the year my wife told me she was pregnant and my first thought was "damn, I can't kill myself now".
Not uncommon for someone who has depression, but definitely an indication that you still have to work on your depression.

When I was depressed but unaware, I would often think to myself, every day maybe every few hours of the day, "jeez I wish I could kill myself" something along the lines of that, but never really thought much of it, and thought it was pretty normal. In hindsight, definitely not normal, and I definitely had issues to resolve.

Nowadays, I don't really have that mindset, and it's definitely the depression that's doing that sort of thinking.

Hope things work out for you :thumbsu:

likewise. wardrobes are a haven for monsters and ghosts.
^This

mirror wise.....when living with the olds, my old room featured a large wardrobe with 3 sliding mirrors. used to face them while sleeping cause it permitted me to see the whole room in case of intruders
Ever since I've heard the Bloody Mary story, mirrors just give me the creeps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I buy sushi, I'll eat the sushi, and then drink the soy sauce that is provided afterwards.

I do this with tomato sauce and pies.

Instead of plugging my headphones into my phone and then putting the buds in my ears, I put them in my ears and then plug the jack in.

I also deeply worry for a few seconds that someone will take a picture of me and I'll be 'that guy on the internet with headphone buds in his ears but the jack not connected to anything'.

Interesting. Is there any grape smell?

no as the grape is still "sealed" as it still his 1mm of stem

but as no ice melts (thus no water) you don't get the chemical reaction of the scotch and water that connoisseurs talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back