Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I close the car door, I go to the back of the car, get right in line with the side and check the door is closed.

When passenger in a car I occasionally start blinking at every car coming the other way.

I used to wank with a tissue between my hand and my John Thomas, before realizing how good it felt without the tissue. ;)

I can judge anything on a chick. Like the other day I said "Shona has good hands" before being bagged by my mates.

When I close the car door, I go to the back of the car, get right in line with the side and check the door is closed.

When passenger in a car I occasionally start blinking at every car coming the other way.

I used to wank with a tissue between my hand and my John Thomas, before realizing how good it felt without the tissue. ;)

I can judge anything on a chick. Like the other day I said "Shona has good hands" before being bagged by my mates.
Well... that escalated.

When in a car driving or a passenger, i imagine a car coming in the other direction is in a race with my car to a specific finish line, such as a sign.
My car always seems to win the battle.
It's almost an OCD kinda thing because i can't help but not do it

I do this when I'm running or riding my bike.

I found my doona always falling out of my doona cover, as the buttons come undone and I pull on the cover each night. So now I sleep with my doona cover with the buttons/opening at the top of my bed.
Face the buttons towards the end of the bed...?

The buttons don't stay buttoned up and then the doona slowly falls out. I just said that :confused:
I always find the buttons get undone when they're facing the top of the bed, as when I pull, I'm pulling apart the buttons.

Good hands ... but them elbows, too pointy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate being in photos and videos to the point that I avoid being near anywhere near a camera when they're being taken. I cant smile naturally into a camera, and I cant stand seeing people putting on fake poses and taking selfies of themselves.

Would say I'm overly ugly, but whenever I see myself in a photo I cringe and cant look at it. Might be a by-product of former pubescent days when I had terrible acne and was really self-conscious.

I hate being in photos and videos to the point that I avoid being near anywhere near a camera when they're being taken. I cant smile naturally into a camera, and I cant stand seeing people putting on fake poses and taking selfies of themselves.

Would say I'm overly ugly, but whenever I see myself in a photo I cringe and cant look at it. Might be a by-product of former pubescent days when I had terrible acne and was really self-conscious.

**** selfies. Have taken one in my life I think, when I was OS.

And agree with you in general tho. More relaxed about photos tho. Video no, just no. I have done several podcasts too on BF. I am yet to listen to ANY one of them, ever.

I found my doona always falling out of my doona cover, as the buttons come undone and I pull on the cover each night. So now I sleep with my doona cover with the buttons/opening at the top of my bed.

You know how during the night it feels like a spider is crawling on you? Well, it is, and it lives in your doona, and now has instant access to your face.

the buttons are rough and may cause scratching during the night however

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back