Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see a poster who used to post frequently but is no longer posting I look at their posting record to work out why they may have stopped posting. My theory is that if their last posts were infrequent they probably just got bored of the place and left. If they were posting frequently then suddenly stopped I wonder if something happened to them.

When I see a poster who used to post frequently but is no longer posting I look at their posting record to work out why they may have stopped posting. My theory is that if their last posts were infrequent they probably just got bored of the place and left. If they were posting frequently then suddenly stopped I wonder if something happened to them

I still hold hope that Croweater will come back

When I see a poster who used to post frequently but is no longer posting I look at their posting record to work out why they may have stopped posting. My theory is that if their last posts were infrequent they probably just got bored of the place and left. If they were posting frequently then suddenly stopped I wonder if something happened to them.
What's your theory on Scotland?

It seems he was posting frequently right up to his last post then stopped abruptly. There wasn't any negativity or conflict in his last posts either. So I'm concerned something happened to him. Hopefully that's not the case.

Sometimes I think about people in the past ive tried to befriend and they werent interested and I wonder what it was specifically that they didn’t like.

Sometimes I think about people in the past ive tried to befriend and they werent interested and I wonder what it was specifically that they didn’t like.
Making friends is stupid hard when you’re adults, you have to put so much effort in and if both people aren’t super committed to making it happen it just withers on the vine and dies

I’ve only ever managed to make new friends when I have been forced to be in the same place as someone on a daily/weekly basis for long enough for the friendship to solidify

Have let lots of budding friendships with cool people die because I am just absolutely slack, it’s 100% about me not them

Not sure which is which but losing Bomberboy and Scotland is like losing the Batman and the Joker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hard to explain, but sometimes I temporarily lose depth perception when I suddenly turn and look at a repeating pattern. For example, I turn to look at the microwave door-like pattern on the inside of a bus window, and I get an illusion that the window is closer to my eyes than what it actually is. It's not disorientating, but it is a strange feeling.

It's hard to explain, but sometimes I temporarily lose depth perception when I suddenly turn and look at a repeating pattern. For example, I turn to look at the microwave door-like pattern on the inside of a bus window, and I get an illusion that the window is closer to my eyes than what it actually is. It's not disorientating, but it is a strange feeling.
Are you around the age of 45?

I think I know what u mean (maybe)

Whenever I pull into my carport and look at the brick wall in front of me the bricks sort of move as I look up.

So I look down at the steering wheel then slowly up at the wall and the bricks are moving.

It only happens there. Must be an optical illusion of some type.

Edit* I just got what u meant about that weird bus pattern they use. Yeah you focus on an area and you start seeing weird stuff.

Like looking out a train window as it goes through a dark tunnel trying to see out but you stare so hard you realise you're seeing the reflection on your own eyeball

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think I know what u mean (maybe)

Whenever I pull into my carport and look at the brick wall in front of me the bricks sort of move as I look up.

So I look down at the steering wheel then slowly up at the wall and the bricks are moving.

It only happens there. Must be an optical illusion of some type.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back