This kid will embarrass more than a few defenders in 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

hotpie said:
Thats similar to what the mayor of Hiroshima said.
no the mayor said "what the f**k was that" in a kevin bloody wilson accent :p

yeh rusling was rated top10 by us in 04, by our ratings we got 3top10 picks that year.. rusling is going to be a gun.. would be nice to c if he really is the fastest player in the AFL, i think it was AFL or olympics... soon we will know if he made the right choice.

hotpie said:
He's embarrassed defenders, forwards, and midfielders. All in Williamstown colours.
Williamstown Reserves if i recall correctly

Re: This kid will embarrass more than a few opposition defenders in 2006

itsintheblood said:
Like Darth Vader says to Luke skywalker "I am your father", so too does parrot to Zeke.

Like Terry Wallace says to his talented young KPP's " ... "

:eek:

What's Rusling done to merit these big wraps apart from being an Collingturd player ?

celtic_pride said:
What's Rusling done to merit these big wraps apart from being an Collingturd player ?

Nothing yet.

Watch this space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dee_molisher said:
Its mr whippy. Soft on the inside?

Well the game is becomming soft so it would not surprise me to see the rerise of the pies in new era of fa-ggotry in aussir Rules

Zeke said:
He's a fine talent.

Agree though, usually the 'athlete' type players end up havbing zero football skill and take ages to come on, Rusling actually looks like being the exception, as in, he actually knows how to kick a football, where to run etc.

Will be a gun

Rusling is an exciting prospect. He has good hands, a good kick and great pace. He’s very quick over 100m and has a good 400m time. Whether that translates to the ability to get the ball and run AFL quick which requires take off and immediate acceleration remains to be seen. The signs were good until he got injured last season though. I wish he and Travis Cloke has less raves from Pie fans but we are desperate and the fact is both players look to have serious prospects. I’d play Rusling all year unless he really struggles because his development is very important to the next few years. Travis less so because he plays a position we have a number of options for. Rusling I want running around the midfield/wing.

rick James said:
Agree though, usually the 'athlete' type players end up havbing zero football skill and take ages to come on, Rusling actually looks like being the exception, as in, he actually knows how to kick a football, where to run etc.

Will be a gun
Rusling looks to be as poor a kick at goal as Tarrant, so I don't know how you can say he's a good kick when he's a forward.;) :cool:

Rusling may be quick, but he won't want to run into his former teammate Hartlett who has real size, but importantly can kick accurately over distance and enjoys the rough stuff!:)

It will be interesting to see Russell and Hartlett go up against Rusling in a game.

adam020fw.jpg
albumpicphp7mr.jpg

MarkT said:
Rusling is an exciting prospect. He has good hands, a good kick and great pace. He’s very quick over 100m and has a good 400m time. Whether that translates to the ability to get the ball and run AFL quick which requires take off and immediate acceleration remains to be seen. The signs were good until he got injured last season though. I wish he and Travis Cloke has less raves from Pie fans but we are desperate and the fact is both players look to have serious prospects. I’d play Rusling all year unless he really struggles because his development is very important to the next few years. Travis less so because he plays a position we have a number of options for. Rusling I want running around the midfield/wing.

Just remember - he's no Delidio!

rick James said:

Will be a gun
Mark Bolton anyone :confused: :confused: :confused:

Terry Tan said:
Just remember - he's no Delidio!
Different type. Bigger and more suited to a wing at this point. Not sure of his real close in midfield capabilities because they haven’t been trialled. At this point I’d use him on a wing but I expect him to be played as a leading forward.

Look to me like a rich mans Andrew Walker!

In MM puts him down back to teach him accountability I’ll jump the bloody fence.

Remove this Banner Ad

This kid will embarrass more than a few defenders in 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Back