Thomas to the Blues for 4yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Coll are overly fussed with Thomas leaving. They have the salary cap to match the offer but they appear not to want to pay as much for Thomas as what a Pendlebury or Joel Selwood is getting paid.

It seems Carlton are like St. Kilda in the 1980's. A club where one's cast offs can boost their superannuation.

A grown adult can now say they have never seen a Carlton premiership in their entire lifetime.
We didn't recruit Lynch, Russell and Young.

Thomas is more along the lines of getting Ball for pick 30.

I am now convinced MM was sent in as a spy to destroy carlton internally. WTF is he doing!!!! and the blues are letting him do it!!!!

I am now convinced MM was sent in as a spy to destroy carlton internally. WTF is he doing!!!! and the blues are letting him do it!!!!

It pretty much is the final confirmation in what Carlton have become. They are to Coll what St. Kilda were to Carlton in the 1980's.

How they have fallen.

Which means sfa though.

Under 23's:

Cachia (22) 19th
Lucas (22) 22nd
Bell (22) 27th
McInnes (22) equal 28th
Bootsma (21), Menzel (19), Watson (21) equal 31st with 1 vote
Buckley (21), Davies (22), Graham (19) no votes

The only 23yo's are Yarran (14th) & Casboult (25th).

Looks a bit thin to me. I suppose Carlton could be keeping its young talent hidden for some reason.

It pretty much is the final confirmation in what Carlton have become. They are to Coll what St. Kilda were to Carlton in the 1980's.

How they have fallen.
I actually don't mind the blues but they are a shadow of their former self. They remind me of a once powerful stallion that has now been gelded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Under 23's:

Cachia (22) 19th
Lucas (22) 22nd
Bell (22) 27th
McInnes (22) equal 28th
Bootsma (21), Menzel (19), Watson (21) equal 31st with 1 vote
Buckley (21), Davies (22), Graham (19) no votes

The only 23yo's are Yarran & Casboult.

Looks a bit thin to me. I suppose Carlton could be keeping its young talent hidden for some reason.

And? Got plenty of time to add in some more talent through the draft and trading. Plenty of potential with Yarran, Watson, Graham, Boots, Mcinnes, Bell, Lucas and Cachia. The whole one year crap was just you showing your ignorance of our list.

I actually don't mind the blues but they are a shadow of their former self. They remind me of a once powerful stallion that has now been gelded.

You seem like another Collingwood arse kissing Swan supporter who seem to be common on bigfooty. Maybe you should stop making a fool of yourself all over the site when it comes to Carlton.

Theses idiots are gonna let a gun goal kicker leave the club and bring in a crippled midfielder.

You seem like another Collingwood arse kissing Swan supporter who seem to be common on bigfooty. Maybe you should stop making a fool of yourself all over the site when it comes to Carlton.
Loved the Carlton arrogance of the 80's but you guys should now join the VFL for a few seasons. I'm sure there are carlton supporters that are actually thinking of jumping ship things have gotten so bad down there.

And? Got plenty of time to add in some more talent through the draft and trading. Plenty of potential with Yarran, Watson, Graham, Boots, Mcinnes, Bell, Lucas and Cachia. The whole one year crap was just you showing your ignorance of our list.

Most other clubs have better in the pipeline. Some much better. Without being Saints-esque, a problem is looming.

So thats now our CEO, our coach, our head of fitness, and 'their' now best midfielder. Have to have a laugh at how these minnows Blues have fallen. They are rummaging around our toes picking up our axed scraps.
Don't forget Gavin Brown. Kernahan may step down soon, what's the bet they get Craig Kelly as their next president. :rolleyes:

At heart, I think it must eat at a true Carlton supporter that their football club has become all about a Collingwood cast off trying to get revenge like a jilted lover.

It probably is confirmation of the mediocrity their club now embraces.

Don't forget Gavin Brown. Kernahan may step down soon, what's the bet they get Craig Kelly as their next president. :rolleyes:
Don't forget you have a former Carlton player as an assistant coach plus Robert Harvey was also assistant coach at Carlton.

Remember Jordan Russell the ex carlton player you grabbed last year, that all the pies supporters were crowing about how he would become a star, now that he is at a good club like Collingwood. How did JR go for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back