Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

thewizardmelon please MC Bad Genius. He has gone awfully quiet since the game started.
Not a bad vote but interesting reason given there have been others (including but not just 3KZ) who haven’t posted at all since it started …

3KZ is Football just in case you don't know the game has commenced

If you do know, Mwerps logic is sound.
And haha I was hoping for a reaction later in the day (with a view to a tag earlier if anyone else followed my vote ) but this will do

Hello thewizardmelon just checking you know the game is underway.

Thanks Horrie, nope didn’t know we had started and have spent the morning doing some work in the sticks without reception. If I survived, Hotchilli must not be evil!

Lol… so this is how WW cult hero Rodney Dangerfield must have felt.

So -
  • No notifications
  • No rules or roles
  • gulp! No player list
  • if we have an Amulet, where should it go?
In this already very different game, I have a couple of observations about the kills -
  • Why is BEaston such a popular N.1 target? It seems he gets knocked off N.1 2 games in 3. Surely deserves a break in future games. At least he dragged kills from both evils.
  • Ligma is an unusual target for the Vig. Reading back she was also absent when the game commenced. Guessing here but she has been relatively quiet in previous games when evil and maybe that is what the vig thought.
  • Handy kill from the SK as it turns out, but rather lucky given P4L often uses smoke around the SK role
Ligma has also been knocked off a bunch of times early too, with the exception of last game. Weird for evil to hit her N1 yet again.

That was more I just want wizard dead.
But the other thing I know is that If I'm good then Dingster is evil and vice versa.

Our love-hate WW relationship is growing by the game. Are you evil this time Mr.Chilli?

Sus behaviour, says hotchilli must not be evil and then wants to lynch hotchilli.

A vote for wizardmelon is a vote for a safer tomorrow.

You’re not evil, just a silly goose who likes to vote for me 😘

This could be a fun slogan if you ever run for admin heh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MWPP for me. Is clearly evil. Very very high reading on the #ProdIndex - jumped out of the boxes and went for me, using #TheLurkerPrinciple after about three hours of play on Day 1. Clearly has an agenda and it is EVIL. Trust me.

MWPP for me. Is clearly evil. Very very high reading on the #ProdIndex - jumped out of the boxes and went for me, using #TheLurkerPrinciple after about three hours of play on Day 1. Clearly has an agenda and it is EVIL. Trust me.

Hello 3KZ, any thoughts on our friends Barrybran and croweater 41 who have been notable for their absence?

Also: any thoughts on renowned Tier 1 player MP_ on being voted (and tagged by me) where he simply tried to deflect by saying stfu Horrie?

Hello 3KZ, any thoughts on our friends Barrybran and croweater 41 who have been notable for their absence?

Also: any thoughts on renowned Tier 1 player MP_ on being voted (and tagged by me) where he simply tried to deflect by saying stfu Horrie?
#TheLurkerPrinciple is established science. Barrybran always lurks, so no surprises there, while croweater comes and goes. As a researcher and Werewolfologist, I am more interested in investigating the #ProdIndex and proving #ProdTheory. Last game it was 100% correct, identifying Porps, Tarks and the Geelong bloke who was the Serial Killer. Won the game for the village. I intend to do the same again here.

Hey I may be absent but friends? Cmon now.

Also I have been running around in the rain instead of tucked up at my cosy warm office desk. Defrosting now and working out what is going on.

Anyone want to go on a limb and create a player list for us all? I'd do it but get branded evil for creating a list.

Classic revenge vote , lurker
How can I be a lurker? I’ve got more posts in here than 80% of the people playing. YOUR #P#ProdIndexeading is OFF THE SCALE!
1684979992519.jpeg

MWPP - is EVIL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back