Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we naming and shaming Richmond posters who've been trying to scalp to the highest bidder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you. Tell them your offer is $1500 and that you'll be waiting to buy when they're ready.

They've just shown the serial number and barcode number of two tickets on AFL360. Doesn't that mean that those tickets will be stolen?

hey guys.. what would a typical corporate ticket include... are they all different??

There’s Diff ones that offer GF breakfast and cat 1 seat to game , then other offer per game drinks and then post game drinks and cat 1 ticket , then there’s another that offer brunch at Etihad and cat 1 or 2 ticket etc

Hey guys, here for a ticket swap.

Would anyone like to swap tickets with me?

I have a cat 2 ticket, that is in bay M56. Does anyone have a ticket around bay M2 that they would like to swap with me? As I would like to sit with my dad to enjoy the day.
2 tickets or 1? I have 2 tickets in M4 Cat4

I was just offered L4 @ 2.5K

**** it, ive had enough of this

I'm going to walk around the G on Saturday and hang a sign around my neck for a ticket

I reckon the market will tank closer to the game as panic sets in with those with tickets to sell.

Anyone want to join me?

From my small experience of trying to get tickets to sold out games at Subi when west coast and Freo were going well, yes the prices do drop hours before the game. Same as with concerts. Pricks get too greedy and don't sell them so will just try to cover costs - just be prepared to make a quick decision and get it done.

Any club members want to swap their upper level seat for a standing room ticket?

I'll pay the difference between the tickets, so it will save you some money ... or give you some drinking/food money :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone actually given anyone else 2 tickets or more at face value or even close to face value?

I did at face value for the first 2 finals after I got my hands on additional tickets. But that was to work mates who missed out. Would do the same with GF tickets if I had the chance. Wouldn't want friends missing out just to profit.

I did at face value for the first 2 finals after I got my hands on additional tickets. But that was to work mates who missed out. Would do the same with GF tickets if I had the chance. Wouldn't want friends missing out just to profit.
So it appears that no one has handed over 2 or more GF TICKETS for face value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back