Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

My wife's dad is desperately searching for a ticket. His dad played for the Tigers and they have been to every game since then (he played with Jack Dyer, so you can imagine how long that has been). Entire family are members (4 generations).

He is a Gold member, but he missed out in the ballot.

Was offered a ticket for $3,300 this morning behind the goals, but it's too much.

I know I am a Collingwood supporter, but this is for a very shattered long time Richmond supporter with family links to the club. Any leads would be appreciated and I will pass them on.

If you don't believe me, read these:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/yellow-and-black-its-in-the-blood-please-read.74114/
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2016-01-20/tale-of-the-tiger-numbers-no-26

Hi fellow Tiger diehards, I've ended up buying a GF corp seat ticket (from Bulldogs connection and a quality seat) that I've paid for straight after the Prelim win as I've just flown in from New York for the GF but don't need now as my tiger mates have a spare ticket for me so I'd rather sit with them instead. I'm selling at face value as I just want to offload the ticket so I can pay for the other one which is about the same amount! Please send PM if interested.

Hi fellow Tiger diehards, I've ended up buying a GF corp seat ticket (from Bulldogs connection and a quality seat) that I've paid for straight after the Prelim win as I've just flown in from New York for the GF but don't need now as my tiger mates have a spare ticket for me so I'd rather sit with them instead. I'm selling at face value as I just want to offload the ticket so I can pay for the other one which is about the same amount! Please send PM if interested.

How much is face value?

I have messaged you on behalf of my father in law.

Hey guys,
I am unsure if i can continue on with the list of people wanting tickets,
It is pretty lengthy to do, and people arent replying to state if there trade tickets have happened or still awaiting.

Hey guys,
I am unsure if i can continue on with the list of people wanting tickets,
It is pretty lengthy to do, and people arent replying to state if there trade tickets have happened or still awaiting.
dont worry 95% of us are probably still desperately seeking a ticket :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys but I think BF regulars like Nostradumbass and Equus deserve first hands on available tickets over September 2017 created accounts

This.

Don't dog the boys and sell for overs to some new account who wants a ticket for his mate's great grandmother from Argentina

This.

Don't dog the boys and sell for overs to some new account who wants a ticket for his mate's great grandmother from Argentina

I have been trying to delete any posts by new accounts as I see them, there have been so many. I would hope people would not just sell to the first one to PM them especially long time members. If I had a ticket to sell I would be going directly to a few of the regulars via PM before posting in the thread

I have a ticket I'm happy to sell. I'm not sure how to PM anyone (whatever that is). Can someone let me know how do I contact the people wanting to buy.
Thanks

21pje0.jpg
This how you reply to Deanos

Guy is offering me corporate tickets for $3500. Still finding out where the seat is but I am assuming for that price it has to be a good seat. If the seat is good I might have to take the plunge!

Guy is offering me corporate tickets for $3500. Still finding out where the seat is but I am assuming for that price it has to be a good seat. If the seat is good I might have to take the plunge!

Hold out. You'll get a ticket cheap, and if worst comes to worse have a tickets wanted sign on the day, you might get a desperate scalper campaigner trying to offload them for a reduced amount on the day, you might get someone just give you tickets. In 2003 it came to that for me and Kevin Bartlett came up to me and gave me 2 tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back