Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

I was hoping to get a ticket to the Live event at Punt Road. if anyone has a spare ticket please reply. the event has sold out and I have a disapointed 15 year old.

good luck on the day to us loyal tigers supporters. go tiges.

I was hoping to get a ticket to the Live event at Punt Road. if anyone has a spare ticket please reply. the event has sold out and I have a disapointed 15 year old.

I will possibly have a concession available for punt rd live event, assuming this ticket for the g works out fine for me

Just got offered an AFL members ticket for $5k (declined on behalf of my father in law).

Disgraceful. Hope the person attempting to scalp has their membership cancelled by the AFL.

Hi Bud,

I am still trying to source a GF ticket and if I am successful, I'll be looking to offload my 2 PRO tickets, happy to do so for you and junior. I'll let you know if this eventuates, if you don't hear from me, its because I was unsuccessful.

Hi I originally got one ticket on my own and my brother in law was desperate to go so last night I purchased 2 tickets seated next to each other for $4,000 total which I thought was pretty good value. The original ticket I will need to offload just trying to recoup some of what I paid for my side of the ticket if anyone is interested pm me

I've replied to your message mate.

I've got a spare, PM me to arrange. $22 which is basically face value.

Posting once more before i just ****ing give up. I need 2 tickets standing seating whatever you have. Please inbox me and we'll work something out.

Hey all, hunting down a spare Punt Rd ticket as have pretty much given up on finding a non - stupidly priced GF ticket, so if anyone has a spare PM me pretty please, would love to be joining everyone watching on the big screen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting once more before i just ******* give up. I need 2 tickets standing seating whatever you have. Please inbox me and we'll work something out.

Don't give up. Go to the parade with a sign on your back saying 2 tickets wanted. You'd be surprised the prices are likely to come down closer to time!

Hi guys, looking to SWAP my level 2a premium seat for 2 stand tickets or 2 low category seats. Im a magpie supporter but trying to get ticks for my mate and brother n law(tiger supporters)

Contact me if interested. Im not wanting to sell.

Bit of an odd one but if any CANBERRA-BASED people have a ticket they need to offload, I have a colleague who is desperate to get to the game.

I got amazingly lucky last year by finding a Bulldogs mate who had to collect his tickets in Canberra and couldn't go to the game ticket would have been worthless if someone didn't physically collect it in CBR. If you're in the same boat this year at least this way you'll find a buyer :)

PM if you're in Canberra and need to offload your hard-won ticket.

i dont think so, richmond has too big a supporter base

Agree. But what happens is people start to give up and make plans as per the above. Once this decision is made they are generally happy and lock themselves in to those plans come the Friday. This can have the effect of reducing the number of people competing for the limited tickets. I know it isn't Richmond, but Hawthorn Sydney I was chasing tickets and scalpers were quoting crazy prices, managed to sort myself some reasonable tickets on the Thursday. Come Friday and Saturday morning I was getting calls from these same people trying to offload those tickets for much cheaper prices than they originally wanted. But yes the Richmond factor could be an issue.

I've turned up to

FA Cup final
2 Grand Finals
Japanese baseball finals
Iron Maiden
and about 3 other SOLD OUT music events with no ticket.

100% record of getting into the event.

(edit: missed once on a Geel v Coll sold out home n away game of all things)

This GF is probably a little tighter than any of those events. But If you're desperate and patient you have a better chance than you think. I recommend holding a pathetic sign and getting there early, although I find that it's closer to match time when I've had most success.

Best of luck if you do. And don't forget to boo James Hird .

Hi guys, looking to SWAP my level 2a premium seat for 2 stand tickets or 2 low category seats. Im a magpie supporter but trying to get ticks for my mate and brother n law(tiger supporters)

Contact me if interested. Im not wanting to sell.

Do you have x2 Level 2a premium seats or just the one?
If x2, may have family members interested in doing that.

Unless you are willing to pay minimum $1500 for a crappy ticket and $3000 for a great ticket don't bother looking. You are wasting your time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back