Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys I've secured a corporate package but I'm in the ballot if I happen to get a single ticket from the ballot I'm happy to let you guys know and happy to sell it for the price I paid. No money debited yet so unsure if I'll be successful anyway. I'll keep you all posted

Hey guys I've secured a corporate package but I'm in the ballot if I happen to get a single ticket from the ballot I'm happy to let you guys know and happy to sell it for the price I paid. No money debited yet so unsure if I'll be successful anyway. I'll keep you all posted
Ill be keeping a eye out if I miss out.

I'm very keen for a ticket if anyone has one. PM me. Am/was P2 in the ballot but I haven't heard anything or seen a charge (assuming this means I've missed out).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey guys so i was fortunate enough as a friend of mine who is an AFL member got me the golden ticket to the g on saturday. Just wondering if MCG staff will be strict on how i got my ticket, as in will they force me to show them I.D, membership card etc. Like has anyone heard or experiences people being kicked out as they coudln't provide I.D

Got a theory that the debit on your account may not show up today because it's the weekend, so you may still have the ticket, just not the bank record of the transaction.
Here's hoping, anyway. ;):thumbsu:

Got a theory that the debit on your account may not show up today because it's the weekend, so you may still have the ticket, just not the bank record of the transaction.
Here's hoping, anyway. ;):thumbsu:
That's true I don't mind either way I don't need a ticket just want to make sure if I do get one it goes to a true supporter

Hey guys so i was fortunate enough as a friend of mine who is an AFL member got me the golden ticket to the g on saturday. Just wondering if MCG staff will be strict on how i got my ticket, as in will they force me to show them I.D, membership card etc. Like has anyone heard or experiences people being kicked out as they coudln't provide I.D

The following quote is from the AFL Membership website in regards to Grand Final day:

"AFL Members who do not have their membership card on Grand Final Day or cannot verify they are the AFL Member will not be admitted entry to the Grand Final and may face further penalties as a result of breaching the terms and conditions of AFL Membership."

There has been reports on the main board stating that they saw people around Gate 6 & 7 checking for AFL membership cards at the Prelim yesterday, so you would have to avoid them upon entry.

If you get one ill grab it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate, keep me in mind for the ticket, would love it if you still have a spare! Thanks

I'm in the P3 ballot, hedging my bets here and asking for 1 ticket, absolutely anywhere. Happy to pay cost or more if need be.

I give lolnorf more of a chance landing a big fish than what I,m about 2 ask and receive.:D
Already have a cat 4 seat but I want to take my daughter with me.Will be willing to swap my seat for anyone who has 2 seats but only needs 1.Willing to pay above value on the 2nd ticket.

Hey guys just had ticketek take out $180 so according to the price and the seating map it's a category 7 ticket it's a single ticket who wants it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back