Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

How longs a piece of string.
As much as someones willing to pay unfortunately, If I was going to the ground with the hope of getting a scalped ticket I'd be taking no less than $2000 in cash....

Well that makes me even more nervous, I was thinking the tickets would be going for half that price. I'm an apprentice and was laid off late last week, thank god they still pay me another weeks wages. Should be worth it anyway.

How longs a piece of string.
As much as someones willing to pay unfortunately, If I was going to the ground with the hope of getting a scalped ticket I'd be taking no less than $2000 in cash....

Well that makes me even more nervous, I was thinking the tickets would be going for half that price. I'm an apprentice and was laid off late last week, thank god they still pay me another weeks wages. Should be worth it anyway.

Considering all the Official packages sold out awhile ago, where are the tickets coming from?

Pretty much you have to get a ticket out of the club member allocations, so you've got to convince someone who is a premium member of Adelaide or Richmond just so they have guaranteed Grand Final access to not go to the game

Think of it the other way, if you had a ticket to the game already, how much would someone have to offer you to convince you not to go?

Just thinking, If someone had approached me as I was walking to the MCG for one of our recent Grand Finals and said they had some ludicrous amount of money to convince me to not go to the game - I'd have told them to get stuffed. $100 $1000 $10k $100k - just wouldn't matter - I'd have gone to the game

We even deliberately made sure the missus wasn't going to be due in September or October just in case we played finals and I'd have to decide between birth of a child or going to a final (true story!)

Good luck to everyone in the ballot and trying to get to the game - hope no one abducts a St Johns aid worker on the way to the ground and steals their uniform

Hello all,

My mum and I are 30 year Richmond members who missed out! I am looking for two tickets with or without a package etc. for the Grand Final.

Can you please help?

Getting more and more nervous...

Any idea on how much scalped tickets go for?

Someone posted earlier today trying to sell 1 ticket for $1000 they no longer have an account

I'm a full AFL student non competing club.
I will sell my ticket if anyone interested PM me.
Considering all the Official packages sold out awhile ago, where are the tickets coming from?

Pretty much you have to get a ticket out of the club member allocations, so you've got to convince someone who is a premium member of Adelaide or Richmond just so they have guaranteed Grand Final access to not go to the game

Think of it the other way, if you had a ticket to the game already, how much would someone have to offer you to convince you not to go?

Just thinking, If someone had approached me as I was walking to the MCG for one of our recent Grand Finals and said they had some ludicrous amount of money to convince me to not go to the game - I'd have told them to get stuffed. $100 $1000 $10k $100k - just wouldn't matter - I'd have gone to the game

We even deliberately made sure the missus wasn't going to be due in September or October just in case we played finals and I'd have to decide between birth of a child or going to a final (true story!)

Good luck to everyone in the ballot and trying to get to the game - hope no one abducts a St Johns aid worker on the way to the ground and steals their uniform

Lol i see your point but a hawks fan who has seen multiple flags not accepting 10k or 100k,pull the other one lol unless you live in Toorak already

Lol i see your point but a hawks fan who has seen multiple flags not accepting 10k or 100k,pull the other one lol unless you live in Toorak already

Yeah if someone offers me 100k cash ill turn around and go watch at pro

Not meant to make you nervous mate, just trying to let you know the reality of the situation.
Yeh dw man, I couldn't afford the $2000+ packages when I went, don't regret it for a second though!
If you get the chance for a ticket grab it with both hands.... not many people will even get a chance!

Interesting point you raise, I thought this during 2013-2014-2015.... if someone whipped out $5000-$10,000 in cash I would have been mighty close to walking to the pub to watch it. Thank god I never had to make that choice because I reckon I would have regretted it if I sold out.

Word of advice to all.
Be careful buying off people with a new bigfooty account the afl tried to revoke my membership last year as i was trying and openly advertised a ticket at face value for to bulldog members who missed in ballot as i have seen every hawk flag in last 3 decades.
They have people active on bigfooty trying to stop afl members selling tickets yet corporate mugs can offload theirs with a egg and bacon roll attached for $2500.

And also they will pin you even if you just trying to swap tickets so be careful who you deal with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting point you raise, I thought this during 2013-2014-2015.... if someone whipped out $5000-$10,000 in cash I would have been mighty close to walking to the pub to watch it. Thank god I never had to make that choice because I reckon I would have regretted it if I sold out.

I don't know about you guys but I really like my footy - I'd simply go to the game

Ok if someone offered me $100m then I'd think about it
I could then approach say 8 stars of the competition that I'd employ them $2m each if they signed with Hawthorn. Tasks include attending my kids birthday parties. Going to school with them for show and tell. Won't even tell the club about it so no salary cap issues there. Wrighty would be falling over himself unable to work out why Lever, Kelly, and every talented young Swans player is suddenly asking to play for us for unders, Could fully fund the facility at Dingley with $60m... You know practical things that could help us chase down that elusive fourpeat

Guys I've got a great seat to the AFL Grand Final footy show and am looking to swap it for the AFL Grand Final. Any takers? hehe jokes

This could actually be a TV show

Imagine a camera crew with $100k in cash (and a few security guards) offering $5k amounts to Tigers fans on Saturday as they walk to the MCG (and obviously covering the cost of any fine incurred in the sale) and then keeping on upping the offer until someone caves

It'd be fascinating stuff

This could actually be a TV show

Imagine a camera crew with $100k in cash (and a few security guards) offering $5k amounts to Tigers fans on Saturday as they walk to the MCG (and obviously covering the cost of any fine incurred in the sale) and then keeping on upping the offer until someone caves

It'd be fascinating stuff

Not everyone is as die-hard as you may think... a large percentage of people would cave around the $4-5k mark.

Tbh thats a bargain. If you could get a ticket to this game for 1k to 1.5k IMO you have done very very well considering the demand to the prelim

$1 over face value or $1000 over face value scalping is scalping and wont be accepted here

Not everyone is as die-hard as you may think... a large percentage of people would cave around the $4-5k mark.

I'm going to save up $5k and offer it to you next time we are in a GF

Actually that's a bad idea. Might need to save $100 a week for that

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back