Ticketing Discussion: Dogs VS Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Shelley

Senior List
Apr 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Members tickets for the Bulldogs' semi-final against the Lions go on sale tomorrow morning (Mon 7th Sep) at 9am from Ticketek (in person, online and via phone 132 849.

Unlike last week, members are able to purchase 2 tickets per membership for this game, so make sure you use this as an incentive to get as many Bulldogs supporters to the game this Friday night!

AFL members able to purchase tickets from this Tuesday (limit of 4 guess passes), and the general public on Wednesday.

Once you've got your tickets, make sure you post your seating location here!

To buy tickets online go here:
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=SEMI0109

MCG seating map:
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/pdf/Maps/MCG_WeeksOnetoThree2009.pdf

We got 42,000 against the Swans week 2 last year, I guess it will be something similar.

Is this the series ticket game.

Hope I don't have the same problems as last week.

We got 42,000 against the Swans week 2 last year, I guess it will be something similar.

Is this the series ticket game.

Hope I don't have the same problems as last week.

Yes, it is the series ticket game. What problems did you have last week?

Yes, it is the series ticket game. What problems did you have last week?

Ticketek kept collapsing at the log on to your account step. Shouldn't be as busy today, so fingers crossed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how are you guys getting level 2 tickets? online it keeps giving me level 1 no matter what type of seating I request? I guess I should try calling and asking for level 2 over the phone.

how are you guys getting level 2 tickets? online it keeps giving me level 1 no matter what type of seating I request? I guess I should try calling and asking for level 2 over the phone.

I was through instantly at 9am, had everything lined up (bar codes, log in etc) no problems at all today. Except for my differing of opinion with Ticketek over what is a premium ticket. I would prefer Level N, but it just kept offering me N31 (behind the goals and I hate the play coming towards me or away from me). And you guys getting N50s somehow.

Ended up taking M50, but I much prefer some elavation.

N30 Row B, a little behind the goals but who cares, GO DOGS.

PS Not getting ahead of ourselves but don't forget, IF we do win this weekend, don't forget to register for Grand Final tickets. This is done Thursday 17th September between 8am and 2pm for Priority 1 members (Westerners, Player Sponsors, Top Dogs, Past Players & Officials, Life Past Players, Premiership Gold & Social Club) and between 3pm and 11pm for everyone else.

It'll cost $5 "admin" fee to do this, but should be done to try and secure a Grand Final ticket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ticketing Discussion: Dogs VS Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back