Tickets for Final v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude. I don't know if your club sets something up or not but General Public tickets are on sale Tuesday September 13 from 12pm WST on ticketmaster

Any one with any shady, under the table ticket sales PM me.

I would say very low to be honest

Our Noteholders and Members tickets go on sale Monday
Our waiting list members tickets go on sale Tuesday @ 9am
The rest is for general public. I dont like the chances, but its always worth the try :thumbsu:

Carlton members can buy tickets tomorrow morning from 9am. The club sent out a finals info flyer two weeks ago.

Well there you go. Good luck for the game :thumbsu:
If you are buying through General Public, you have got to be so damn quick. We need a new stadium :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys.
Obviously the last person you want to hear from is a Richmond supporter, but I'm desperately trying to get tickets for my brother's birthday to the game. He's a massive Carlton man!
Just going for the Hail Mary here, but if anyone is not going next week and would like to help me out please PM me a barcode. Would massively appreciate any help!
Cheers.

city end
wa blues are in trouble as well
club plans a big $ function with game tix
wa blues will also have a gathering
tix are in the hands of the gods
i hear super boxes are selling for $40k
hope to see u all soon
WA people- this is when we say "told u to get a membership"

To clarify, tickets go on sale to carlton members (afl club support the works) tomorrow at 9am?

After booking flights i'd hate to miss out, have a plan b and c but this sounds easiest.

I think I'm gonna have to go the sneaky route of getting tix through Eagles member mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Final v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back