Tickets for Final v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Details for you guys:

Semi Final 1 - West Coast Eagles vs. Carlton, Patersons Stadium
____________________________________________________________ ________________________________
MONDAY 12 SEPTEMBER, 2011

8:00am WST
- West Coast Eagles Noteholders. Ticket limit of 1 per membership, 8 per transaction.

9:00am WST - 9:00pm WST
- Competing Club Members (incl. AFL Club Support). Ticket limit of 1 per membership, 8 per transaction.

____________________________________________________________ ________________________________
TUESDAY 13 SEPTEMBER, 2011

9:00am WST - 11:00am WST
- West Coast Eagles In the Wings Members. Ticket limit of 2 per member.

12:00pm WST
- General Public Onsale. Ticket limit of 8 per transaction.
http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/promo/igsbmi

Should be a cracker of a game!

And though Im sure you'll fix up your fellow supporter requests first, Id love to take my boy to his first final, so if anyone Carlton supporter isnt getting tickets themselves I am happy to pay you some $ for use of your barcode!

Will make it worth your while - just PM me please to arrange tonight!!

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

AFL members with a Club Support package for one of the competing teams will have access to a priority purchase period for competing club members at the full retail rate. These tickets will go on sale through Ticketmaster on Tuesday 13th September at 11am EST.

Was off the AFL members website if that applies to anyone else :thumbsu:

Sounds like we get first chance before the general public. But not before normal club members?

members get them tomorrow
this is why we have said thru the dark years stick with us

Well i'll be on ticketmaster @ 11am Melbourne time tomorrow morning.
Guns, if i'm lucky enough to get a ticket and get over to Perth, it's your shout!

:thumbsu:

Well i'll be on ticketmaster @ 11am Melbourne time tomorrow morning.
Guns, if i'm lucky enough to get a ticket and get over to Perth, it's your shout!

:thumbsu:
no probs red creaming soda waiting for u

AFL members with a Club Support package for one of the competing teams will have access to a priority purchase period for competing club members at the full retail rate. These tickets will go on sale through Ticketmaster on Tuesday 13th September at 11am EST.

Was off the AFL members website if that applies to anyone else :thumbsu:

Sounds like we get first chance before the general public. But not before normal club members?

They have the wrong details up, and the wrong info in the email. Goes on sale Monday 11am Melb time

Hi just wondering if there is a Carlton member that can't make it to the game next week that would be able to help out a wa member with a membership barcode so I can take someextra support to the game. Please message me if you can help will be very thankful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know how long it takes to drive from Subiaco to Perth airport?

Wondering if I could make the 5.45pm flight after the game.
bit of a gridlock post game for an hour
come and celebrate instead
b\tequila on u

We desperately need a new stadium! I feel for non-members coz it will be almost impossible to get a ticket. Trying to get a ticket in the normal season is hard enough so get in quick if you want good seats. Its hard being a waiting list member unfortunately.
If this is any of you guys first trip to Perth for a game, you will see how substandard the stadium is, its a pity too coz the ground is always in perfect condition.

We desperately need a new stadium! I feel for non-members coz it will be almost impossible to get a ticket. Trying to get a ticket in the normal season is hard enough so get in quick if you want good seats. Its hard being a waiting list member unfortunately.
If this is any of you guys first trip to Perth for a game, you will see how substandard the stadium is, its a pity too coz the ground is always in perfect condition.

Oh well.
We'll get the AFL to shift the game to the MCG if you like.

:)

and children

where were u des?
see u this week?

I haven't been able to make it down to the Odin for a while. Was a cracking game today. And I won a bottle of Glenlivet scotch off a Yessendon supporter mate of mine. Good to get one back :)

I know of three Weagle members who wont be going to next weeks game. I work with two of them. I will be giving up a work dinner with free food and free piss for a game at Subi to see my beloved Blues beat the Weagles in a final. Will be bringing my good luck charm, my niece who I buy a membership for every year. Jess can't wait to see us kick the Weagles butt again. And then stick it up her classmates at school next week :D

BTW her father is a North supporter. And she gives him shit all the time. I love it :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Final v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back