Senior List
Feb 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hey guys,

Just wondering what is the best way to purchase tickets tomorrow morning? Will I get decent tickets off the Ticketek site at 9am? Or will I get better tickets from an agency? Just worried that the site might crash with so many people attempting to buy tickets at once.

So how are you guys purchasing your tickets?

I'm purchasing on Tuesday with my AFL membership.

Your best bet is probably to head to an agency because they should be able to help you select your areas moreso than if you buy online.

However if you don't particularly care where you sit and you just want to get a seat, I'd suggest online.

The site won't crash but make sure you are on it early.

Better off going to an agency to be honest as the queue for over the phone will be a good 40+ minutes. If you don't end up going to an agency you should try calling and going through the website at the same time and just go with what ever is quicker. Trust me when i say take best available because the more time you wait and try to choose particular seats the worse off you'll be.

I'm purchasing on Tuesday with my AFL membership.

Your best bet is probably to head to an agency because they should be able to help you select your areas moreso than if you buy online.

However if you don't particularly care where you sit and you just want to get a seat, I'd suggest online.

The site won't crash but make sure you are on it early.

Just as long as I sit fairly close to the front on level 1, or level 2. Not really fazed where abouts, but I'd assume they'd place Carlton Members towards the cheer squad? I think online will be the go.

MCC go on sale for reserved seats at 12pm today...
Guest passes are a bit steep at $77 each..but Hell its Carlton V Essendon!!!
Can not wait!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done and done... dont bother trying to ring you wont get through, got premium seats, level 2 great southern stand.. GO BLUUUUUESS!!!!

Where did everyone manage to get their seats? I can't work out how they are sectioning off the clubs?
Tried to put in my mates Essendon membership and my membership and they wouldn't take them together.

In the end I just used my membership and bought the extra ticket that you can get with it.

Row A, Level 1. Can't wait ;)

got my tickets row t wtffff but hey its in m33 so its all good :D first final for me ---- apart from the 99 prelim as a 7 year old which i dont remember haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back