Tickets for Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

We have requested the Ponsford stand end. So if you get tickets there, I'd take them quickly!!

have typed in 4 carlton barcodes and have been constantly offered ponsford, didnt wanna sit amongst a heap of essendon, i always thought the home side was punt rd end.....but i just couldnt get tickets that end. anyway i've settled on m31 ponsford end.

My bro Got tickets this mornin also - M55 bottom level so around the 50m line it seems... would have loved level 1 or 2 tho but this way we,ll b in the thick of it...

Soooooo pumped...

Bring it home blueboys

Ive got 2x premium n31 row o, if anyone is willing to trade for two at the other end level 1 or 2

I got Ponsford, Lower section behind the goals, Row FF.

After the barcodes went in it came up with "Carlton member" as one of the ticket options. If I am sitting in a Sea of Black and Red I will not be happy.......unless we pants them, in which case I might be upgraded to front row by 3/4 time.:D

im so pissed at myself, first time i did it i was offered row A M35, i turned to the missus and said its putting us at the eseendon end right near the cheer squad.....she replied im not sitting near a sea of ********s that follow essendon....:confused: so i tried and tried for the other end, eventually started noticing the row going further and further back. i said **** it and took M31 ROW P,:(

Now i find out (Rang club) that the Ponsford end is in actual fact the Carlton end this week. ****!!!!!!!!!!!! i had front row seats for the kids......bloody woman:rolleyes::D.

The first tickets which came up for me were Ponsford Level 2 row A, which I was quite happy with. But somehow i wasn't logged in still.

Next time I got Olympic stand, level 1 , M50, row Q. ( good seats too as on wing/half forward ).

Don't care if amongst Carlton or Essendon, I'm going to go ferrel.

M54 ROW T...Hate level 1 but sat there the last time we played Essendon, hope its an omen...much prefer up high but tickets were flying out the door on level 4, i think bays are allocated to clubs so wherever you are if you are a member and have bought tix today you'll be surrounded by Blues..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got my tickets this morning via the internet. No problems for me.

I'm going to be sitting behind our cheersquad. :eek:

Would've preferred a higher level but I'm not complaining, I'm losing my finals virginity. :thumbsu:

im so pissed at myself, first time i did it i was offered row A M35, i turned to the missus and said its putting us at the eseendon end right near the cheer squad.....she replied im not sitting near a sea of ********s that follow essendon....:confused: so i tried and tried for the other end, eventually started noticing the row going further and further back. i said **** it and took M31 ROW P,:(

Now i find out (Rang club) that the Ponsford end is in actual fact the Carlton end this week. ****!!!!!!!!!!!! i had front row seats for the kids......bloody woman:rolleyes::D.

If you had checked the MCG website beforehand it shows where the cheersquads sit. Ours are sitting in M33.
I got tickets in M31 too, row L, i will wave to you, so this area will be all Carlton. Just hope it doesnt rain as these rows are not under cover.

The first tickets which came up for me were Ponsford Level 2 row A, which I was quite happy with. But somehow i wasn't logged in still.

Next time I got Olympic stand, level 1 , M50, row Q. ( good seats too as on wing/half forward ).

Don't care if amongst Carlton or Essendon, I'm going to go ferrel.

You will be among Carlton, they sell areas for each club seperately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back