Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

We (my wife and I) have a silver membership each. We are not going to the semi, and are off to Darwin Monday 14th to celebrate my wife's 60th with our daughter. We won't be back 'til October. That's 2 tickets unused, and no-one in the family is going to claim them.

I cherish our tickets - I mean the printed bits of plastic, and have all our past year's tickets stored. Pathetic, isn't it?

BUT, if someone on the board would like to BORROW them (and the relevent barcodes) - I'd really want a promise of return - if you Private Message me with a mailing address and a HAND ON HEART promise to return them, I would be happy to Express Post them at my expense ('cos I'd like them used) before Friday. After that it will be too late, we will be gone.

Won't be any good for this weekend, I think; but may be useful for the Prelim if we make it, and if we get to the GF they will be in the lottery for any tickets not taken up by Gold members.

We (my wife and I) have a silver membership each. We are not going to the semi, and are off to Darwin Monday 14th to celebrate my wife's 60th with our daughter. We won't be back 'til October. That's 2 tickets unused, and no-one in the family is going to claim them.

I cherish our tickets - I mean the printed bits of plastic, and have all our past year's tickets stored. Pathetic, isn't it?

BUT, if someone on the board would like to BORROW them (and the relevent barcodes) - I'd really want a promise of return - if you Private Message me with a mailing address and a HAND ON HEART promise to return them, I would be happy to Express Post them at my expense ('cos I'd like them used) before Friday. After that it will be too late, we will be gone.

Won't be any good for this weekend, I think; but may be useful for the Prelim if we make it, and if we get to the GF they will be in the lottery for any tickets not taken up by Gold members.

Hi Macjoe, PM sent. Here is another public hand on heart promise!!!!:D
Hopefully I can use them

The Big Footy Adelaide Thread bay representation is so far...

Bay Representation:
M53 - 5
M2, M52, N12, N54 - 3
M1, M15, M16, N31 - 2
M26, M28, M56, N2, N3, N9, N56, N57 - 1

M1:
DirrtyBee
Crow23

M2:
musha_13
ZedCrow
Robfan100

M15:
eddie eagle
Thebirdman24

M16:
-CG-
Crows88

M26
Riggy1

M28:
Rise Up Stiffy

M52:
RooDog
Crows2008
Permanence

M53:
Dogga79
Porpoise
Adelaide Bulldog
Xztakik
AdelUniCrowFan

M56:
McLeodMagic

N2:
Drummond

N3:
JayDubya

N9:
Southerntakeover

N12:
Brucetiki
Chicane
CrowsLegs1997

N31:
gothecrows
johnnypanther

N54:
NikkiNoo
fryingpan
Riggy1

N56:
crows dude

N57:
Punchy Bassett

Wanted to go - but my friends are officially the poorest people in the world! :thumbsdown:

Pah. Maybe next week if we get that far.

Hi guys,

Not too keen on flights, just wondering if anybody knows the exact details on that Crows supporters group bus going to Melbourne or any other buses and how to go about booking one?

One thing to keep in mind is that the earliest I can leave is about 7pm Friday and I have to be back by Sunday night.

Thanks for your time, hope someone can assist me.

Go Crows !

Andrew.

M55 Row N

The Big Footy Adelaide Thread bay representation is so far...

Bay Representation:
M53 - 5
M2, M52, N12, N54 - 3
M1, M15, M16, N31 - 2
M26, M28, M55, M56, N2, N3, N9, N56, N57 - 1

M1:
DirrtyBee
Crow23

M2:
musha_13
ZedCrow
Robfan100

M15:
eddie eagle
Thebirdman24

M16:
-CG-
Crows88

M26
Riggy1

M28:
Rise Up Stiffy

M52:
RooDog
Crows2008
Permanence

M53:
Dogga79
Porpoise
Adelaide Bulldog
Xztakik
AdelUniCrowFan

M55:
WALL-e

M56:
McLeodMagic

N2:
Drummond

N3:
JayDubya

N9:
Southerntakeover

N12:
Brucetiki
Chicane
CrowsLegs1997

N31:
gothecrows
johnnypanther

N54:
NikkiNoo
fryingpan
Riggy1

N56:
crows dude

N57:
Punchy Bassett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i notice there were still 37,500 tickets available but how many actually have been sold?? i assume MCC & AFL members dont have to purchase tickets?....

I'm not sure about the benefits of being a MCC or AFL member, but they said on the radio news this morning that 40 thousand tickets had been sold as of the start of the day. With 10 thousand of those tickets having been sold to Adelaide supporters.

There should be a large amount of Crows supporters there. The 1 ticket per member thing has prevented some members I know from purchasing tickets before the general public because they want to travel over with a larger group of people, and they know it wont sell out, they were waiting for the tickets to be available to the public.

We also have a lot of Melbourne based supporters who may not be members.

Yewww I got my tickets today! going over with a mate. It's my first match at the MCG!. Leaving saturday morning and should be back in Adelaide by Sunday morning. Don't want to stay too long on enemy territory... Oh and our tickets are at M5 yewwww.:)

i assume MCC & AFL members dont have to purchase tickets?....

Don't have to, but can if they want a decent spot. My mates went with just their passes on Sunday and ended up having to stand as all the seats were taken.

We got 4 AFL members passes from these Essendon mates (good losers obviously :)) and paid to reserve seats - $13 adult, $7 kid. These are front half of Q Section, which appears to be Prime given what was said in an earlier post in this thread. The best thing is we can have the passes next week too if we get through :D.

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH GO YOU CROWS!

I gotta rest up my voice, I'm used to every second week off but now I'm going for 4wks straight! :p

Yeah same this every second week game has been going on since round 16:D

Anyway there is four of us myself, my two eldest daughters and a crows mate making the trip over from Hobart:thumbsu:

Got my tickets today, sitting in M5. Going over with a mate on one of the buses put up by the Crows supporters group.

Leaving really early on Saturday morning and back in Adelaide by Sunday morning, so about 20 hours on a bus and 8 in Melbourne, short trip but hopefully will be worth it :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back