Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

1. The Bears were a ******* amazing team to engage with for the week. An almost perfect mix of posters who didn't take over the thread like many really active teams tend to do. Actually very jelly of what they've developed. :sick:
2. * the sim.
3. * the sim.
Sim was fine - just they made the goals horizontal :(

1) The People demand - nay, crave - justice;
2) The moral season 35 All-SFA ruck in pantskyle once again leaving egg on the faces of short-sighted people;
3) The SFA will know the name of Ocha905 by the end of the season (for good reasons I assume).

Bonus one:
4) In another example of elite simhousery, I kicked more goals in 2/3rds of a game than okeydoke7 in a whole game of round 1!

1) The People demand - nay, crave - justice;
2) The moral season 35 All-SFA ruck in pantskyle once again leaving egg on the faces of short-sighted people;
3) The SFA will know the name of Ocha905 by the end of the season (for good reasons I assume).

Bonus one:
4) In another example of elite simhousery, I kicked more goals in 2/3rds of a game than okeydoke7 in a whole game of round 1!
They don't crave justice Bob, they crave blood.

1) Qooty is a game, forum, theatre, thing, and it's awesome. It's going to be a party because...
2) The Wazza's are legends of the highest order, even pantskyle . Was an honour to pull on the quernsey and shitpost beforehand.
3) There's drama about something and ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
1. The sim is NOT on board for #okeydoke1000. From leading the Fred race halfway through last season to an almighty collapse as I closed in on 1000, it’s staggering how long this final hurdle has taken. Almost scripted.

2. The Demons have the best list in the Sweet FA for qooty done the right way.

3. There’s a little bit of early angst around the joint. I like it.
Regarding point #1 Okey, have you considered the possibility that what the Rats may be dealing now with is the presence of
Christ since mid point S35 ? After what he did in SoO, I suspect the poster masquerading as philreich is in fact Jesus Christ and he
has chosen the Swamprats for his "End Of Days" Return. [After recent goings on this EOD maybe just applying to the SFA ?]

Anyway ....... as per the below, I suggest you move to CHF and plonk Phil in front of the sticks.

In the 1970s, when footballer Peter Hudson's star was shining brightly, the following sign appeared at a Hawthorn church: "What would you do if Christ came to Hawthorn?" To which a passerby had written in response: "Move Peter Hudson to centre half-forward."

Religious really ?.gif

Last edited:

This feels like bullying, as a known four eyes placing eggs on the faces of people with sight issues is plain mean and if anything exacerbates the issue.

1) Qooty is a game, forum, theatre a thing, and it's awesome. It's going to be a party because...
2) The Wazza's are legends of the highest order, even pantskyle . Was an honour to pull on the quernsey and shitpost beforehand.
3) There's drama about something and ignorance is bliss.

What does this mean? :think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please keep the Warriors Circlejerk out of this thread.
Hey, I may be a Warrior and I may be a jerk but... what was the third thing again?

2. Vested interests are alive and well, the not-so Secret Seven will tell you what the greater good of the SFA is, as it exactly matches their voting bloc patterns.
hot-fuzz-greater-good.gif

Regarding point #1 Okey, have you considered the possibility that what the Rats may be dealing with is the presence of Christ
since mid point S35 ? After what he did in SoO, I suspect the poster masquerading as philreich is in fact Jesus Christ and he
has chosen the Swamprats for his "End Of Days" Return. [After recent goings on this EOD maybe just applying to the SFA ?]

Anyway ....... as per the below, I suggest you move to CHF and plonk Phil in front of the sticks.

In the 1970s, when footballer Peter Hudson's star was shining brightly, the following sign appeared at a Hawthorn church: "What would you do if Christ came to Hawthorn?" To which a passerby had written in response: "Move Peter Hudson to centre half-forward."
View attachment 1767147

Sun Ra's post makes me REALLY miss Over The Post

1. The Demons ain't nobodies bunnies no more, smell what we’re cooking.

View attachment 1767214

2. The sim really knows how to spoil a good party.
3. #7 is the new BC

In truth it is great to see the Dees achieve their streak. Hopefully this not the win they had to have, before standard service resumes.

In truth it is great to see the Dees achieve their streak. Hopefully this not the win they had to have, before standard service resumes.
Either way I'm sure you'll be there lurking

What is wrong with the Warriors? Zombie apocalypse as the tombs open at the Coney Island Cemetery?
Flattery, unlike one of those motorised scooters that old people should really have a license to ride but don't because the Government of Sweet is weak, will get you nowhere Gramps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

Back