Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

1. The Anger stage doesn't really last that long, which surprised me.

2. The #7 Cabal Bloc could have done a huge Service to the Old Boys, as we have brought in some very promising Rookies from all of this. Making our Club stronger then before.

3. Who would have known a Match thread against the Demons was just what was needed.

1. The excitement of 5 rookies has got Spotswood buzzing and a fun, great place to be right now
2. BRAB is back with 40 posts in the match thread and being active behind the scenes in the team PM, the SFA is a better place with an engaged BRAB
3. OOB will chew up the premiership point penalties and still go back to back baby

breaking-bad-dean-norris-hell-yes-22aye7cgnvpbpt5d.gif

1: Dragons FFC's list continues to build from strength to strength with its early-season acquisitions.

2: Tigerturbulance might need to pick up a second career during his suspension. I mean, the SFAEW Performance Centre is looking for a janitor...

3: #Okey1000 happened, and I'm sure we'll stop hearing about it within the next century.

1. It only took a plethora of penalties and abuse (and the real danger of dropping below 22 players), but FINALLY the Old Boys are doing some external recruiting - despite making it a core promise during their application process.
  2. The posting an ENTIRE episode of The Simpsons in gif form was a sight to behold in the Dragons Bears match thread. Sublime episode choice too!
  3. There's a big gap between the "haves" and "have nots" in Sweet. Some clubs are looking extremely active both in and out of match threads, whilst others are coasting towards deregistration. Speaking of which - Kennedy Parker we need clarification in the rules around how clubs can be given the Old Yeller treatment.

1/ okeydoke7 is a very humble person

2/ Baghdad Bombers have recruited extremely well for this season & look like early premiership favourites.

3/ I still don’t know what humble means

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. The Demons match thread was grouse. They've found one in Gralin. Is going to absolutely Daicos the field in the EKA
2. Some clubs waste SO much time fixating on the others, it's unhealthy man
3. BRAB and I are going to have a lot of fun this season, we're back and engaged, this is dangerous for the Land of Sweet

1. The Demons match thread was grouse. They've found one in Gralin. Is going to absolutely Daicos the field in the EKA
2. Some clubs waste SO much time fixating on the others, it's unhealthy man
3. BRAB and I are going to have a lot of fun this season, we're back and engaged, this is dangerous for the Land of Sweet
Congratulations.

When’s the wedding?

2. BRAB is back with 40 posts in the match thread and being active behind the scenes in the team PM, the SFA is a better place with an engaged BRAB
So, just on BRAB. I have only ever known him as a loser poster who actively contributes nothing and is generally either mean spirited, a douchebag or tries to bring everybody down.

And then a few months ago I read this really perceptive post of his on the Brisbane board about the club and it a) made me smile, and b) made me think that there is actually a person inside that head of his.

Anyway, just now I read his really nice post in the Rate the Opposition thread about Headless and the Demons and it made me think he must have either had a heart attack and is now appreciating life or finally found a girlfriend.

Anyway, I like nice BRAB. I don't like not-so-nice BRAB.

So, just on BRAB is generally either mean spirited, a douchebag or tries to bring everybody down.
3 : 18.16 {FF} - BRAB plants a foot on Wosh's neck and takes a screamer.

He still has his moments :cautiousv1:

So, just on BRAB. I have only ever known him as a loser poster who actively contributes nothing and is generally either mean spirited, a douchebag or tries to bring everybody down.

And then a few months ago I read this really perceptive post of his on the Brisbane board about the club and it a) made me smile, and b) made me think that there is actually a person inside that head of his.

Anyway, just now I read his really nice post in the Rate the Opposition thread about Headless and the Demons and it made me think he must have either had a heart attack and is now appreciating life or finally found a girlfriend.

Anyway, I like nice BRAB. I don't like not-so-nice BRAB.
I like you beez, you're always smiling. And the award named after you is nice.

1. 7 scoring shots in the opening two rounds of a season is apparently not a record, but is still a cause for celebration
2. manangatang is a guardian angel
3. I understand how my past match thread spamming negatively effected the league and engagement of others, I apologise profusely

1. That Gralin chap goes alright by all accounts
2. He might just be the wig of a famous person, but he's an entertaining wig
3. The reason the OOBs have so many club bars became apparent this week when I drank the Spotswood water once.

3. The reason the OOBs have so many club bars became apparent this week when I drank the Spotswood water once.

So you enjoy the spicy toad!

It's much better when aged appropriately.

1. That Gralin chap goes alright by all accounts
And the winner of this weeks Third Person Reference Of The Week is Gralin.

Such hubris in a rookie, you love to see it.

I'm clearly not this Gralin you speak of. As you can see my name is not Gralin

Screenshot_20230814-173224.png

What's with all the Not Gralin: love ? I'm just not getting it. Maybe its me ?
I didn't mind some of Gralin's lefty politico viewpoints but Not Gralin ? Dunno who this is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

Back